Clone Wars "Shattered" Spoiler Discussion

I'm too pleased with this, not gonna lie.
KrP6k9W.jpg

Man, I really wish ROTS could be entirely retold in the Clone Wars style. I want to see how Matt Lanter would act out those wooden Hayden Christensen lines.

The more think I about it, the more I wish that there had been a 10 year gap between the events of AOTC and ROTS (via the Clone Wars) because it just seems surreal at times that Anakin is supposed to be only around 21-22 years old when he becomes Darth Vader.

This was me the whole first half of the episode: "ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod"

Also, respect to Filoni for having Rebels be a red herring. I was not expecting Rex to still have his chip when the order went out. That hurt.

Man, I really wish ROTS could be entirely retold in the Clone Wars style. I want to see how Matt Lanter would act out those wooden Hayden Christensen lines.

The "what have I done" line in this episode was Lanter's (I believe, I compared it to the ROTS line and they don't sound anything alike, plus Lanter was credited in the "Force Vision" section), so it could be a good example.

Something's that's alway been on the back of my head regarding this: given Lucas' penchant for re-editing his movies to death, do you think he ever asked Hayden to re-do some of his more questionable line delivery or never thought about it? Do you think Hayden would be willing to take the chance to improve on his performance, given he's clearly stated that he did what he could at the moment due to Lucas' limited skills as an actor's director?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"