SHHFFL XVI - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

I wasn't able to do the live-draft, but anyway.....

VIVA LEMURS

I had life stuff ruin my chance to draft. Guess I’ll tough it out, pretty much the whole roster is up for grabs.

I had life stuff ruin my chance to draft. Guess I’ll tough it out, pretty much the whole roster is up for grabs.

Don't be like that... where's the House Hush gumption? :cmad:

Trade me your best players. :yay:

Hahaha oh I’m gonna play! I’m just saying I’m open to some BIG motivations to it. If the deal is good I’m open.

totally thought the draft was today for some reason lol. so i was autodrafted again. about to log in to see who i have!
will CC repeat with an autodrafted team? we shall see

totally thought the draft was today for some reason lol. so i was autodrafted again. about to log in to see who i have!
will CC repeat with an autodrafted team? we shall see
Hopefully not, it still hurt's that I lost in the final to a team who's owner didnt's even show up to draft. :(

Just an FYI...

The schedule is not finalized, and should be before the season starts. All divisional games in Week 1.

Thanks...

Ok so the season starts tomorrow
Everybody play your teams, make trades, and please smack talk your weekly opponents as much as you can.

If last year proved anything is that we all have a 6.25 % of winning it all.

Good luck and have fun.
Cheers.
Mike

****ing Bell and his holdout. I had no idea until last week after we drafted he was still pouting. I'm sure he'll get there at some point. He can't give up $835,000 paycheck each week.

Better get his back up before it's too late.

****ing Bell and his holdout. I had no idea until last week after we drafted he was still pouting. I'm sure he'll get there at some point. He can't give up $835,000 paycheck each week.

Haha...like you have a chance to win this week...
:oldrazz:

Sounds like he's holding out until wk 10,so it wont count toward FA.

just send him over to me. i'll hold him on my roster until he decides what he's going to do

looks like i whiffed on my first few picks while drafting some gems in the mid rounds.

The Saints D absolutely killed me. Such an awful performance against the beard.

Week One Recap

The Pickled Peppers defy projections, and Tea Bags New York Spiders in a 92.48-55.74

Heavily-Armed Lemurs Ass Blasts Defending Champ Coastal Camel Toes in 126.48-68.37

Latverian Locos Gives Prince Albert to Deadcruisers, 94.98-81.82

Matt's Man-Spiders fall short of projections, getting a back alley prostate exam from House Hush, 85.36-76.8

Regulators come up limp and gets One Man Buck-Akee from SHHFFL n00b All for Me, 76.87-70.

Despite top scorer Brees, SF's Backstabbers get Pirate Eye from SHHFFL n00b Capn's Mighty Things in 90.33-89 battle.

The Butterflies Butt Hammer The Incredible Hulks in 103.86-101.65 battle

The Hobbit Brigade, under new ownership, DP's The HH Jabronis in 95.67-77.45 win.

WEEK One STANDINGS
Teams in BOLD are currently in a playoff position

Timely Division

4. The Pickled Peppers - 1-0-0 (W1)
6. Capn's mighty Things - 1-0-0 (W1)
10. SF's Backstabbers - 0-1-0 (L1)
16. New York Spiders - 0-1-0 (L1)

National Division

3. Latverian Locos - 1-0-0 (W1)
8. All for Me - 1-0-0 (W1)
11. Deadcruisers - 0-1-0 (L1)
14. Regulators - 0-1-0 (L1)

Gold Key Division

1. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - 1-0-0 (W1)
5. The Butterflies - 1-0-0 (W1)
9. Coastal Camel Toes - 0-1-0 (L1)
15. The Incredible Hulks - 0-1-0 (L1)

Fawcett Division

2. The Hobbit Brigade - 1-0-0 (W1)
7. House Hush - 1-0-0 (W1)
12. The HH Jabronis - 0-1-0 (L1)
13. Matt's Man-Spiders - 0-1-0 (L1)

X = Clinched Play Off Position.
Y = Clinched Division.
Z = Clinched Bye

Last edited:
Not the best start for my team, just hoping Matt Ryan and the rest of the Falcons can get their S*** together ,especially in the red zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"