Homecoming Should the MCU Peter Parker look like the Spider-Man in the comics?

Who cares other than everyone who thankfully doesn't matter and has no say in the casting process?

Tell you one thing, this poll is racist, against a blonde haired Peter Parker.

Change is new and different and I don't like it. Keep things the same forever and always. And by the same I mean white.

A comic book character's skin tone is rarely important to their development, so that shouldn't be a factor in casting.

Would you at least agree that it is not racist to prefer a white Peter Parker?

But also give me Peter Parker. Not to look like me, but to look more or less like he did in the comics. Like this:

file_181109_0_amazingspidey1.jpg

One thing I DON'T want to see is a barely human-looking face like that. He looks like he's trying to imitate that Jim Carrey joke from Me, Myself, and Irene. Someone got PAID to draw that? :loco:

The closest we can get to the Peter Parker that likes wheatcakes.

That is all.

We've seen how a white Peter Parker dances already, and it was terrible. We need a Parker with some moves.

Tell you one thing, this poll is racist, against a blonde haired Peter Parker.

:funny:

A comic book character's skin tone is rarely important to their development, so that shouldn't be a factor in casting.

Peter`s last name being Parker isn`t important either, nor is it that his costume is red and blue, but I don`t see anyone advocating for that to change.

One thing I DON'T want to see is a barely human-looking face like that. He looks like he's trying to imitate that Jim Carrey joke from Me, Myself, and Irene. Someone got PAID to draw that? :loco:

:funny: Humberto Ramos is my favourite Spider-Man artist, but I can see why other people dislike his work. It`s very stylized, caricature-like.

Ya eyes I can give leeway on cause heck could always wear contacts for all we know. ALL I want is an actor that looks like the comics version and can play the role right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"