• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming Should the MCU Peter Parker look like the Spider-Man in the comics?

Who cares other than everyone who thankfully doesn't matter and has no say in the casting process?

Tell you one thing, this poll is racist, against a blonde haired Peter Parker.

Change is new and different and I don't like it. Keep things the same forever and always. And by the same I mean white.

A comic book character's skin tone is rarely important to their development, so that shouldn't be a factor in casting.

Would you at least agree that it is not racist to prefer a white Peter Parker?

But also give me Peter Parker. Not to look like me, but to look more or less like he did in the comics. Like this:

file_181109_0_amazingspidey1.jpg

One thing I DON'T want to see is a barely human-looking face like that. He looks like he's trying to imitate that Jim Carrey joke from Me, Myself, and Irene. Someone got PAID to draw that? :loco:

The closest we can get to the Peter Parker that likes wheatcakes.

That is all.

We've seen how a white Peter Parker dances already, and it was terrible. We need a Parker with some moves.

Tell you one thing, this poll is racist, against a blonde haired Peter Parker.

:funny:

A comic book character's skin tone is rarely important to their development, so that shouldn't be a factor in casting.

Peter`s last name being Parker isn`t important either, nor is it that his costume is red and blue, but I don`t see anyone advocating for that to change.

One thing I DON'T want to see is a barely human-looking face like that. He looks like he's trying to imitate that Jim Carrey joke from Me, Myself, and Irene. Someone got PAID to draw that? :loco:

:funny: Humberto Ramos is my favourite Spider-Man artist, but I can see why other people dislike his work. It`s very stylized, caricature-like.

Ya eyes I can give leeway on cause heck could always wear contacts for all we know. ALL I want is an actor that looks like the comics version and can play the role right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"