Sif - Jaimie Alexander

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
Could she be returning?
I would welcome it for sure.

Loki would be great - also the Warriors Three ( including Zach Lewy) since it’s an alternate timeline

It'd be great to see Sif again. And given that the movie has the word love in its title, and given that Jane is returning, it would make sense for Thor's other old flame to make an appearance as well.

Loki would be great - also the Warriors Three ( including Zach Lewy) since it’s an alternate timeline

Doubt it. Levi has been quite candid that he hated how Fandral was written and was glad they killed him off.

Sif has history with BRB in the comics so i would totally be up for seeing some of that play out in TLT.

CFzqIqB.jpg

Doubt it. Levi has been quite candid that he hated how Fandral was written and was glad they killed him off.

wasn‘t that the case with Natalie before Taika took over the franchise?

Sif has history with BRB in the comics so i would totally be up for seeing some of that play out in TLT.

CFzqIqB.jpg

Why does Beta Ray Bill not look like a horse here?

Could she be returning?
I would welcome it for sure.

Jaimie seems to be talking about Beta Ray Bill here when she's talking about riding a horse and how she might have to again in future.

that's... disturbing to think about

but hey, Maybe Thor can forget about dumb ole Jane now and get with a goddess.

I hope she is back for Thor 4

It would be great to see Sif come back for L&T. She never really got her due in the first two movies (especially TDW) and I'd love to see her interact with the less serious Thor we have now, as well as Jane-Thor and Valkyrie.

Since Sif is pretty much the only part of Thor's supporting cast from Asgard who survived Ragnarok/IW, it'd make perfect sense to reintroduce her.

They have overlooked Jaime Alexander largely. Almost like there was a blindspot

Really wish Sif had played out different in the MCU.

They had something that could have been extra fuel for this franchise.

Shame.

I like Sif and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her back in some capacity I would definitely be interested in what Taika can do with her.

However I don't particularly think she stood out beyond Jaimie Alexander being very attractive and Sif being more physically kick ass than some of the other phase one female characters. Other than that she was a bit of a cardboard cut out, and included some annoying tropes like the long term crush and pining on Thor whilst watching in fall in love with someone else and he ignored her. She also had less point of view and agency in the story than Darcy did.

They need to give her far better material than she’s had to date. Hope it goes well for her.

We could be seeing her on set soon.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Jaimie Alexander wraps filming.
Roughly 1 month and 10 days of filming. For comparison Cate Blanchett’s Hela filmed for 1 month for Ragnarok.

Jaimie Alexander wraps filming.
Roughly 1 month and 10 days of filming. For comparison Cate Blanchett’s Hela filmed for 1 month for Ragnarok.

She ought to get a whole body full of tattoos :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"