Sif - Jaimie Alexander

Jaimie Alexander wraps filming.
Roughly 1 month and 10 days of filming. For comparison Cate Blanchett’s Hela filmed for 1 month for Ragnarok.

Sounds like meatier role than in the past then. :up:

Seems like it could be Sif or Valkyrie with a version of the winged helmet.

DtgKt4HWwAA2SjD.jpg

It was cute.

But made me miss her in the franchise all the more.

Weird how she is billed in the posters and not seen in the trailers. And its the opposite for the Guardians of the GalaXy.

I wonder if she would have been killed in Ragnarok if she had time for the filming of that one?

Weird how she is billed in the posters and not seen in the trailers. And its the opposite for the Guardians of the GalaXy.

I wonder if she would have been killed in Ragnarok if she had time for the filming of that one?

Pretty sure Feige basically confirmed in an interview that Sif was only saved by Jaimie Alexander's scheduling conflict.

Jaimie Alexander also has a credit in the poster over the July 8th date and next to Tessa Thompson. She filmed for over a month so should have a significant role in the film, having said that she’s one of the characters that has been kept under wraps so far.

FTe6Z_MVEAArAVK

Jaimie Alexander also has a credit in the poster over the July 8th date and next to Tessa Thompson. She filmed for over a month so should have a significant role in the film, having said that she’s one of the characters that has been kept under wraps so far.

FTe6Z_MVEAArAVK

Really hope Sif doesn't get the Warriors Three treatment...

I’m surprised Jamie Alexander was filming for over a month even though she had like a grand total of 2 minutes of screen time

I wonder if a lot of her material ended up in the cutting room floor

She should have joined Team Jane.

I thought the team of 4 was too small for someone to take down the God Butcher.

She came back to be a punchline. What a waste, she should've just been killed in battle

I would've much rather have seen her make a heroic last stand in Ragnarok.

They don't even address where she's been all this time, her thoughts on Asgard or what's happened to her in this film. She's barely even in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"