Sony Gamescom 2014 Press Conference Thread

the LBP3 release announcement was pretty cool but the actual reveal wasn't. And I don't consider LBP AAA

Whether you do or don't, doesn't change the fact that it's their most profitable IP outside of ND's games and GT. It's a big franchise for Playstation

Whether you do or don't, doesn't change the fact that it's their most profitable IP outside of ND's games and GT. It's a big franchise for Playstation
hell no it ain't! that title is probably held by god of war!

hell no it ain't! that title is probably held by god of war!
You are right. I completely had a brain fart bc it's been so long since we heard about Santa Monica

If counting just total sales from the entire franchise, GoW wins bc there are more of them, but the LBP games have sold better overall this past gen. LBP 1 sold better than GoW 3. LBP PSP did better than the 2 GoW games on the PSP as well as better than Ascension. LBP 2 did less than GoW 3 but better than any of those other games released since

Last edited:
You are right. I completely had a brain fart bc it's been so long since we heard about Santa Monica

If counting just total sales from the entire franchise, GoW wins bc there are more of them, but the LBP games have sold better overall this past gen. LBP 1 sold better than GoW 3. LBP PSP did better than the 2 GoW games on the PSP as well as better than Ascension. LBP 2 did less than GoW 3 but better than any of those other games released since

lol it's ok man, all humans have brain farts every now and then. i'd say it's abnormal NOT to have one.

but as far as SM goes, they're codeveloping the order and everybody's gone to the rapture with other studios.

now when we compare lbp and gow3, i don't have sales to date, but after 2 years, lbp sold 4.5 million copies while gow 3 has done 5 million

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/17/god-war-series-worldwide-sales-show-god-war-iii-at-the-top/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/li...r-2010-original-sells-3-million/1100-6261831/

wat is your source for the numbers of the rest of the games you mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"