Beyond the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

As much as I want this as soon as possible, they should put this in the summer of 2024.

Any Easter Eggs or cameos that people are hoping to see in Beyond?

There's nothing that alluded to it at all but I kind of hope they can figure a way to organically have Gwen come in contact with or utilize a symbiote just so we can get that badass Gwenom outfit in these gorgeous films.

There's nothing that alluded to it at all but I kind of hope they can figure a way to organically have Gwen come in contact with or utilize a symbiote just so we can get that badass Gwenom outfit in these gorgeous films.

Spidey and his amazing friends cameo
spider-man-and-his-amazing-friends-ss2.jpg

Spiderman the animated series Spiderman

STAS: Madam Webb. She seems like a shoe-in for this type of movie

Maybe the final film can get an A+!

As much as I want this as soon as possible, they should put this in the summer of 2024.
Because of the possibility of other blockbusters next year being delayed because of the WGA strike?

I do hope we get a tighter story this time around. As great as the world building was, I appreciated the relationships in the first movie more.
Even though they had a couple moments in this, I really missed the Miles/Peter B. dynamic from the first one but I'm sure there'll be more of that in the next movie. It made sense for this one to be focused on Miles and Gwen and their relationships with each other and their parents.

I do hope we get a tighter story this time around. As great as the world building was, I appreciated the relationships in the first movie more.

I mean, it is also going to be half a story. The fact its a part 2 means they have a lot.

Even though they had a couple moments in this, I really missed the Miles/Peter B. dynamic from the first one but I'm sure there'll be more of that in the next movie. It made sense for this one to be focused on Miles and Gwen and their relationships with each other and their parents.
Yeah I loved that in the first film and hope we see it again in the third. Feels like Peter will have an important moment with Miles near the end of the next one.

I'm surprised TAS Spidey hasn't shown up already.

How many important Spideys are left that we haven’t seen yet?

We have to be seeing Toei Japanese TV show Spidey in the next one, they said he was modeled in like 2019 before this became 2 movies. Also hoping him and his giant robot join the new team as a big get, if you know his origin I can see him sympathizing with Miles' plight very easily.

How many important Spideys are left that we haven’t seen yet?
I feel like TAS Spidey and Tom Holland are the two big ones that we haven't seen yet. Tobey and Andrew too if we're not counting the archive footage of them in ATSV. I still think that we'll be seeing all of them in the third movie and not just via recycled previous footage either.

I feel like TAS Spidey and Tom Holland are the two big ones that we haven't seen yet. Tobey and Andrew too if we're not counting the archive footage of them in ATSV. I still think that we'll be seeing all of them in the third movie and not just via recycled previous footage either.
Thanks, those would be a huge boost making the third film stand out even more.

how about, Silk ....?
upload_2023-6-5_14-28-51.png

also it's interesting that we got live-action cameos and crossovers into live-action universes, it shows that they have a self-awareness that they themselves are animated, but, we didn't see any live-action Spider-men just hanging out in the background with any of the other Spider-variants

Last edited:
how about, Silk ....?
View attachment 65529

also it's interesting that we got live-action cameos and crossovers into live-action universes, it shows that they have a self-awareness that they themselves are animated, but, we didn't see any live-action Spider-men just hanging out in the background with any of the other Spider-variants

Absolutely want Silk. I suppose they're saving her for her live action series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"