Beyond the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

I like how...

there are three major threats: the Spot, evil Miles, and the Spider-verse collective. Which guarantees an epic conclusion.

Very exciting.
Yeah, a lot of moving parts and hard to predict how they will all mix together and what they will result in - damn, can’t wait!

Any Easter Eggs or cameos that people are hoping to see in Beyond?...
I'd also be curious to see the Da Vinci universe Spider-man
upload_2023-6-7_16-50-35.png
...that the Vulture from the begin came from

There's nothing that alluded to it at all but I kind of hope they can figure a way to organically have Gwen come in contact with or utilize a symbiote just so we can get that badass Gwenom outfit in these gorgeous films.

I'd be down for a whole Venomized Universe

Just hoping for a finale that resolves everything perfectly and is even better than the first 2 films. That would make it one of the best ever film trilogies for me. After the dust settles on the final film, it will be interesting to see what this team have lined up next.

Yes, close out strong and walk away with 3 Academy Awards.

the ultimate get for a cameo....

Leonardo Dicaprio, from an alternative timeline where the James Cameron's Spider-man movies were made with him as Peter

they crossover into a live action universe... in a mansion like setting, with Spider-man movie posters all over the walls (showing Leo as Spider-man) an other movie props and memorabilia...

their like "is this some type of Spider-man museum ?"

Leo walks in "again with you superfans breaking in? I am call security..."

"no, wait, we're just looking for Spider-man"

Leo "I'm just an actor who played him, kid... I can't help you"

‘Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts’

They’ve announced that Beyond the Spider-Verse will be released in March of next year. I’ve seen people say, “Oh, they probably worked on it at the same time.” There’s no way that movie’s coming out then. There’s been progress on the pre-production side of things. But as far as the production side goes, the only progress that’s been made on the third one is any exploration or tests that were done before the movie was split into two parts. Everyone’s been fully focused on Across the Spider-Verse and barely crossing the finish line. And now it’s like, Oh, yeah, now we have to do the other one.

It's never been a question whether this movie would be delayed IMO. It should be for everyone's sake. The wait for ATSV was worth it. If BTSV delivers it will be even MORESO. Don't want this trilogy to crash and burn due to a rushed final installment.

Yep. This guy is literally the only person sharing that supposed announcement. If it was real, it would have been all over the Internet by now.

I love Discussing Film for being on the side of the actors and writers

Screenrant:

Sony Pictures announces changes to its Marvel movie release slate, including new release dates for Venom 3 and Madame Web.
The Kraven the Hunter release date is delayed by 10 months to August 10, 2024.
️ Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse has been removed from Sony's calendar due to WGA and SAG-AFTRA strikes, a new date will be determined.

https://screenrant.com/sony-marvel-...medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=Threads

Weird that Madam Web moved up 2 days.

Why they even bothered to date this made no sense to begin with. Especially early 2024.

They've barely started working on this. This is going to take years to finish and that was before the strike.

Perfection takes time.

tumblr_pj6dt0Bd5y1txzbmgo4_540.gifv

I can hear it now.

No way this comes out before 2025.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members