Comics Spider-Man : Fake Red is the most Underrated Spider-Man Comic!!!

SpiderDude2006

Civilian
Reaction score
- Before I start I want to say that I have been a fan of the wall-crawler for as long as I can remember. And I have seen from his movies to comics and animated series but there is a comic that captivated me that it seems that most people have forgotten.

- Spider-Man: Fake Red :

1*kP7KwSeAGEektz82ZaKNiQ.jpeg

- This comic is practically a love letter to the character, based mainly on the Insomniac Games video game version with some touches of the MCU version as well as a story based on the comic "Spider-Man: No More"

- In case you don't know what it's about and it's the first time you've heard of this comic.

- The story is about Yu, a shy teenager with no superpowers and nothing special, who after finding Spider-Man's suit in a trash can ends up supplanting him while most people believe that he is the real Spider-Man at the time. time there is a mystery about what happened to Peter Parker.

- Although the story seems very simple, it is very good. There we see how our protagonist is in danger because he does not have superpowers but still decides to sulk Peter becoming more confident and not so fearful. There are also characters like Mary Jane, Aunt May and J. Jhona Jameson among others from the Spider-Man universe. For me this is a great story that deserves more recognition.

Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"