General Trek Talk Star Trek: Prodigy (Nickelodeon)

Im a bit weary at the moment at how Janeway will be portrayed but nice to have a huge character be part of it.

Im a bit weary at the moment at how Janeway will be portrayed but nice to have a huge character be part of it.

Look, it is perfectly sensible for her character to be a Star Trek Admiral, a chraracter type who is 90% the antagonist.

This one came out of nowhere. I don't even recall this being discussed before. What's the tone of this?

It was announced some months ago. It is not like it just came out of the blue yesterday.

752848F6-562D-49BA-A13E-FFC19F15AB99.jpeg Something that’s been nagging at me...

Or not...

Prodigy returns to the Delta Quadrant
Developed by Emmy-winners Kevin and Dan Hageman (Trollhunters and Ninjago), the CG-animated series Star Trek: Prodigy is being promoted as the first Star Trek series developed specifically for younger audiences. During the panel, the Hagemans also revealed that the series takes place in the year 2383, after the events of Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Nemesis, and it is set in the Delta Quadrant.

Here is an updated version of the show synopsis:

[Prodigy] will follow a motley crew of young aliens who must figure out how to work together while navigating a greater galaxy, in search for a better future. These six young outcasts know nothing about the ship they have commandeered – a first in the history of the Star Trek Franchise – but over the course of their adventures together, they will each be introduced to Starfleet and the ideals it represents.”

‘Star Trek: Prodigy’ First Look Reveals A Whole New Janeway And More Show Details

Set after Voyager? They have the likeness of Mulgrew down quite well, but the animated version of Janeway makes it look like she's younger than in the series. She's slimmer and more fresh-faced. I thought maybe they were going to make a prequel when I first saw the image.

Not sure if her voice sounds the same now or if she sounds noticeably older.

Woo John Noble! Can’t wait to hear that epic voice again

Can’t wait to watch this with my nieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"