Super Mario Super Mario Odyssey

The Luncheon Kingdom is probably [blackout] the only kingdom I went from loving to feeling okay about. Think Lethal Lava Land but with food. [/blackout]

Beat the game last night. The final boss (spoilers inside DO NOT reveal who it is) [BLACKOUT]isnt the climax...what you have to do after the fight IS THE CLIMAX.[/BLACKOUT]

I'm in the Wooded Kingdom, and I'm missing about half the moons. Time to start paying the little dude to mark them on my map for me...

So we're all in agreement that New Donk City is the best Kingdom, right?

Can't wait to get to New Donk. I'm taking my time in all the kingdoms, but I will admit that spending hours and hours at a time with each one, I'm burning out a little bit.

I might need to just do some exploring on the new worlds and then come back to complete them later.

[blackout] It's pretty apparent I'll be coming back to them at some point anyway, based on the story and the way some of the moons aren't even available yet...[/blackout]

Considering the finale was one of my top Mario moments, yes.

Then wait til you get to (SPOILERS AFTER NEW DONK CITY)
the end game finale, its its own moment, but very comparable to NDC's festival.

Just beat the game and yeah you guys are right. :funny:

Also I love how you can [blackout]become N64 Mario[/blackout]. :awesome:

I just beat the base storyline. I only have a little over 200 moons. I think there's around 900. But the game opens up more after you beat the storyline.

But man, what a great game. That ending was so different than anything we've seen in a Mario game.

Really enjoyed her work in animes like pyscho pass and find really inmteresting she's in this game as voice actress. she does good work .

Also with

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]mLmE_RGh5OI[/YT]
Super Mario Odyssey Is a Huge Hit! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]1.2K views8 hours ago Published on 10/31/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we look at the success of Super Mario Odyssey and what it means for Nintendo! We also find out when you'll be able to play Rocket League on the
Switch, take a look at the first DLC for Destiny 2, learn how Netflix might topple House of Cards, and finally, investigate a very cool story about the new Spider-Man game![/FONT]

[/FONT]

source: GI & EPN.tv

Last edited:
I'm in love with this game. Barely been able to put it down. And with the Switch you never really have to. I bring that **** everywhere.

What's really cool is my best friend is not a Nintendo fan. He didn't grow up on them and has never owned a Nintendo console until the Switch. He told me last night that Odyssey might be his new #1 favorite game of all time. He said that the game makes him consistently happy the entire time he's playing it. He's a tough gamer to please. I'm glad it won him over.

I gotta say, [blackout]the dragon fight[/blackout] was kind of a wtf? moment. Felt a bit like a different game.

It was strange that [blackout]Bowser needed a dragon[/blackout].

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Super Mario Odyssey sales top 1.1 million in the U.S., fastest-selling entry in franchise history[/FONT]
Published 13 hours ago. 43 comments.

Switch sales in the U.S. top 2.6 million.

Super-Mario-Odyssey-Fast-Sell_11-02-17.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey sold more than 1.1 million units in the United States alone in just five days, surpassing New Super Mario Bros. Wii as the fastest-selling Super Mario game ever in the United States, Nintendo announced. It is also the fastest-selling game so far for Switch.

Nintendo also announced that, as of the end of October, the total number of Switch hardware sold in the United States is 2.6 million. The company has increased supply of the hardware to meet demand through the holidays.

Super Mario Odyssey launched for Switch on October 27.

source: Gematsu

It was strange that [blackout]Bowser needed a dragon[/blackout].

If Mario possessing a realistic T-Rex is a norm in this game, I don't see that thing in your blackout being any weirder. It was one of my favorite moments, snapshot the hell out the event.

Beat the main story. That was amazing. Such an amazing game. A pity that I had found the picture to the first post-story world before I beat Bowser. That would've been an amazing thrill.

And back into it. So much I want to explore.

If Mario possessing a realistic T-Rex is a norm in this game, I don't see that thing in your blackout being any weirder. It was one of my favorite moments, snapshot the hell out the event.

A [blackout]turtle dragon using another bigger dragon... It's like Jaws getting a Megalodon at the end of Jaws. [/blackout] :p

My name is James and the festival in new donk city made me cry. That's all.

Beat the story today. This game is an absolute masterpiece and will probably be in the top five best Mario games ever. I haven't enjoyed the single player in a Mario that much in awhile. Can't wait to dive back in and hunt down more moons!

Who expected Breath of the Wild to be knocked out of game of the year contention. This game is brilliant. And joy is just the perfect description.

[blackout]Mushroom Kingdom[/blackout] is soooo perfect and nostalgia filled.

Who expected Breath of the Wild to be knocked out of game of the year contention. This game is brilliant. And joy is just the perfect description.

[blackout]Mushroom Kingdom[/blackout] is soooo perfect and nostalgia filled.

I agree that I, personally, like you, like this game more than BotW. That said, watch BotW win every mainstream GotY award while SMO comes up runner-up.

I liked BotW, but when I beat it, I was not compelled to play it again. SMO? I can't stop replaying this after beating it. Hell, next day off I'm creating a second Switch account so I can play it all over again. The festival in you-know-where Kingdom NEEDS to be played, and that unexpected boss Bowser sends at Mario has GOT to be experienced again.

I can NOT STAND this ****ing [blackout] volleyball game. 100 is ridiculous. [/blackout]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"