Super Nintendo Classic Edition (21 games)

I've seen them in the wild at least three times so far ( not including release ), so yeah. Nintendo definitely ramped up the supply ( and/or cracked down on abusive reselling ).

I've been playing the **** outta my SNES Classic. Got one for Christmas and I'm enjoying it far more than the NES classic. I love nearly every game added to this collection.

The only thing that had me putting mine aside was getting a Switch for Christmas. I'll probably still pull it out later, when the retro mood hits.

I've only had time to play MMX and I screwed around on Star Fox 2, just to see how much better it is compared to the older beta version I've played years ago.

I still have never played Earthbound, and I think I may do that on my SNESClassic.

I powered through MMX as quick as ever. I know that game backwards and forwards. Never played FFIII so I'll probably dive into that next.

finally busted it out I like that the power provided by micro USB so I can use the cord I use to charge my phone which has a slimmer cord than the one with the SNES. So far I only played Mario World and StarFox, my only complaint is the games are in 4x3 but I DO like the borders you can select to fill in the blank space (I chose the big friggin speakers one).

Industry
[FONT=&quot]Super NES Classic Edition sales top four million[/FONT]
Published 6 hours ago. 12 comments.

Two million additional units moved since last report.

Super-NES-Classic_01-31-18.jpg

Total sales for the Super NES Classic Edition have exceeded four million units, Nintendo announced during its financial results briefing for the fiscal year ending March 2018.

Super NES Classic Edition sales were last reported in October 2017 as two million, meaning it has since moved an additional two million units.

The plug-and-play system was released in late September in North America and Europe, and in Japan in early October. In Europe, it is known as the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and in Japan it is called the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Famicom.

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"