• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 18 - "Worlds Finest" MAJOR SPOILERS

How come Digific Writer was banned? What's he done now?

It's not a permanent ban, we sometimes hit the wrong button, I'm sure that is what happened in this case, he'll be back tomorrow... :)

It's not a permanent ban, we sometimes hit the wrong button, I'm sure that is what happened in this case, he'll be back tomorrow... :)

You meant to hit the "quote" button instead? :oldrazz:

On another note, I wish I heard more of a combination of the Flash and Supergirl themes. It was a bit more subtle with the Supergirl part. I wanted more of the main melody with the first few seconds of the Flash theme as the base accompaniment of it. It might require a slight reorchestration, but since they have to score it each week anyway, that shouldn't be a problem.

Loved this episode, plus it finally got my girlfriend to try out the Flash, which she is enjoying so far.

Also, why don't we have a gif of the ice cream reaction damnit!?

Loved this episode, plus it finally got my girlfriend to try out the Flash, which she is enjoying so far.

Also, why don't we have a gif of the ice cream reaction damnit!?

Geesh you guys are so demanding..... :cwink:

ixsriNJTqwS2I.gif

You meant to hit the "quote" button instead? :oldrazz:

On another note, I wish I heard more of a combination of the Flash and Supergirl themes. It was a bit more subtle with the Supergirl part. I wanted more of the main melody with the first few seconds of the Flash theme as the base accompaniment of it. It might require a slight reorchestration, but since they have to score it each week anyway, that shouldn't be a problem.

No, meaning we have a probationary ban and a ban, sometimes we accidentally do it as a permanent ban, but only for a few days rather than the probationary ban "I'll be back in a few days".... :woot:

Cat's "Attractive diverse nonthreatening cast of a CW tv show" SLAYED me.

really enjoyed the crossover didnt get ot see it to tues due to work and what not. But really liked it. The little injokes to the cw and what not was funny. It was cool for cat to learn barry was the flash and what not. Still wonder if she thinks kara is still supergirl or not. The little budding romance with barry was nice and it helped her see how to handle her feeling with james. Plus it was nice for barry to show her about how to gain trust back with the city and all. I loved the whole geek out about alternate earths and barry finding out kara and aliens exist on this earth. Nice shoutouts to flash castmates who wasnt in the episode and to learn there is no barry/wells/cisco/snow on kara earth. The fights with the villains where good and was a nice tag team there.

Also it was nice to see the citizens stand up for kara and her getting back to good side with them. Only thing i was a little ticked at i thought the flash episode was going to have more at tieing to the crossover and if its was just the speed formula from past thawne that kinda sucks unless the next episode is where it happens. The end with myrid starting up was cool too curious to see what non is going to do with zombie folks.

Tried Supergirl again, with this episode.
Just not for me.

Just not for me.

Completely the wrong episode to give it a try again.

Trying with episode is like someone deciding to try out church but only attending for a Christmas service where it's quite atypical of how it is on a weekly basis and many of the regulars are away too because of the holiday season.

Just not for me.
That was just a small sampling.
I would suggest a larger sample size.
Nothing much, just the remaining 16 episodes that you missed!

This episode restored my faith in live-action DC adaptations.

Sure there's plenty of shlocky and silly bits but this is the kind of stupid fun that superhero stories are made of.

I mean, I love me some Nolan Batman, he's awesome - but Supergirl and the Flash are meant to be fun, and in this they absolutely were, they got them totally right.

While I find Supergirl hit and miss (although at least they use real classic DC villains and stories) the Flash is wonderful.

Thank you CW. :)

that is my issue with dc there tv shows for the most part are great and takes the cahracters in good and interesting directions. Same goes with there cartoons and animated films. But there current dceu direction and slate i just feel they dont have the right tone, direction or vision and things are not going right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"