BvS Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman? Which suit did you like the most?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Which had more impact, which screamed more the character, which is your favorite?

Contenders:

The Man of Steel.
Henry-Cavill-Superman-BvS-HQ.jpg

The Dark Knight.
BenAffleckBatmanBatmobile.jpg

The Amazon Princess.
GalGadotWonderWoman.jpg

Last edited:
I am a Batman fan, hands down, and that is the suit I wanted...And Wonder Woman has a fair costume, it's not bad. But the Superman suit is the most beautiful in muh eyes! :hrt:

Wonder Woman for me! Hands down.

I am a Batman fan, hands down, and that is the suit I wanted...And Wonder Woman has a fair costume, it's not bad. But the Superman suit is the most beautiful in muh eyes! :hrt:
You need to vote then :o

Supes! I know it's basically the MOS suit with some slight modifications, but there's just something regal and majestic about that suit, and I'm a Batman fan.

Went with Batman's because I love the DKR suit. WW's is a close second but I do really like Superman's equally as hers especially with the new tweaks (smaller S shield).

I picked Superman's suit. It's the closest to perfection. Batman's suit is just a hair behind and I almost picked it because that last cowl shot was heavenly. WW's suit is good, but there's a couple flaws that put it behind the others.

Superman, for the suit and the Adonis wearing it. I'd put Wonder Woman second and Batman a close third.

The MOS suit is perfection!
Really like the Batman suit (although still need to see it in colour and motion)
Hate the Wonderwoman suit, big let down for me (Again still have to see it in motion to pass final judgement).

Due to the lack of the aforementioned "all" option I can't vote. I find them all equally satisfying.

I like them all equally. If Superman had kept his MOS outfit, he would've won.

Superman of course. I think it is by quite a distance the best suit of the 3.

And lets not have the rubbish 'All' option in these polls, it kinda kills the point of such a poll.

Wonder Woman's probably made me the giddiest, mostly because we hadn't seen her done justice in live-action before, and because I wasn't expecting to see this much of the classic costume integrated (Tiara? No straps? New 52 torso? Eagle? Trunks? W belt? Lasso? Nice). I also love how Gal looks in it. That being said, I'll have to see what it look like in the trailers for final judgement on how they color grade it.

The Batman costume, on the other hand, is just utter perfection, and every-time I see that crisp well-shot photo (with no CG backdrop) I always find myself pausing to admire for a bit. The cowl, the two-tone color, the texture, the symbol are just all so cool. The slick rain-soaked batmobile doesn't hurt either.

Last edited:
The batsuit reveal just blew me away in a way that the others didn't. I mean yes Wonder Woman has never been in a movie before, but that also means there haven't been any terrible movie adaptations of her. After 25 years of all black rubber suits, this new batsuit was breathtaking to this bat fanboy. Also I still wish the Wonder Woman costume had straps and a longer skirt.

All 3 suits look great. Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot look like they were ripped straight out of Jim Lees Comic Books.

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman
3.Superman

I'm thinking Batman, but I'd want another shot in full color before I made a definitive choice.
As great as the Nolan movies were, I always wanted a more outlandish/comic book feel to things and just seeing that suit ripped straight from the pages of the comics is insanely gratifying. Everything I've ever wanted to see in a Batman costume, truth be told.
And yes to whoever said that new shot of the cowl looked heavenly. It's my cell phone background right now.

Wondy's without a doubt. It's the best of both worlds. it's got the battleskirt ish thing going with the classic leotard. Bats a close second. for the first time in forever we got a classic bats look.

They're all good, but the *BBB gets the vote.

*Big Bad Bat.

I don't care for the ridges on Superman's sides. Meanwhile, I'm working with limited information with the other two because they aren't showing the real colors. I'll say Wonder Woman because I'm pretty confident I'll be happy with the color scheme, and I like it otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"