BvS Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman? Which suit did you like the most?

1. Batman- Of them all,his looks most ripped from the page.
2.Wonder Woman- Excellent version.Could still be improved.
3.Superman- Not much difference from the MOS version.Why can't they give him the freakin' S curl?!?His head is crying out for it!

They're all amazing to me.
1-Batman. The Batman suit I've always wanted. I couldn't be any happier, especially with the guy rocking the suit.
2-Wonder Woman. We're getting a big screen Wonder Woman so that in of itself is enough to make me giddy.
3-Superman. Not much significantly changed from the otherwise damn-near flawless MOS suit. Like Batman, this is the Superman I've always pictured in live action.

Michael Wilkinson deserves a massive round of applause on all 3 costumes.
3937065-8247+-+raw+autoplay_gif+clapping+crying+gif+paul_heyman+wwe.gif

Batman by far. I still have issues with the colours on Superman suit, and I need to see WW's suit in better light (because it looks brown) but Affleck is wearing the hell out of that suit. unlike when i first saw cavill or gadot in their costumes, I looked at Affleck in his and said "woahhh".

Definitely Batmans. Then Supermans, then Wonder Womans.

I like the design itself of WWs. But don't like how dark the red is.

All are outstanding, Superman still far and away the best.

Superman and Batman are both amazing. Wonder Woman is meh.

Hard call (and I can't vote in the poll from my office anyway), but they're all equally awesome to me in still images. I obviously want to see them in motion on screen before I can say which blew me away the most.

I have to say the Bat reveal made me really pumped (being a lifelong Batman guy), but the WW reveal did her a lot of justice (no pun intended), vindicates Gal in the role as far as looks go so far, and sent my excitement for this film to 11.

Sure, the Bats costume is the most comic accurate to date and Ben looks great in it. Supes is MoS Supes with minor tweaks, but that WW suit...amazing. She looks like she wants to crush throats with her boots. And the inclusion of the sword (with the rumored shield & spear) seals the deal. Wondy with a sword is how I like her.

I am a Batman fan, hands down, and that is the suit I wanted...And Wonder Woman has a fair costume, it's not bad. But the Superman suit is the most beautiful in muh eyes! :hrt:

Same here... huge Batman fan and exactly pretty indifferent towards Superman (that is, until MOS where I liked the character much more than I did before), but that photo of Superman is just so beautiful to look at, that electric blue is mesmerizing...

On the other hand, it might be somewhat because of the lightning and filtering, while picture of Batsuit is monochrome and it will surely look much better in color... also, since this is the suit I've been waiting to see for decades, I must vote for bats.

:huh: I don't see why. The suit is essentially the same except for extremely minor details.

And, obviously, those extremely minor details contribute to me liking the new suit a little less than the old one. If you can't see why, there's nothing I can do for you.

On the other hand, it might be somewhat because of the lightning and filtering, while picture of Batsuit is monochrome and it will surely look much better in color...

I hope to see the Bats & WW costumes in full, natural color soon - no filters, no effects.

I voted Batman not just because he is my favorite character, but really because I was floored when the suit was revealed. Just beautiful to see. Second would be Wonder Woman. I love the suit. I was afraid and anxious to see where they would go for her suit and I was pleasantly surprised. They basically incorporated all of the design elements and classic trappings of the Wonder Woman comic costume. But I loved the Superman suit in Man of Steel and I love that they didn't stray too far from that costume.

1. Batman- Of them all,his looks most ripped from the page.
2.Wonder Woman- Excellent version.Could still be improved.
3.Superman- Not much difference from the MOS version.Why can't they give him the freakin' S curl?!?His head is crying out for it!

They can't break the live action Superman hair pattern.

Kyrk Allen-curl
George Reeves-no curl
Christopher Reeve-curl
Dean Cain-no curl
Brandon Routh-curl
Henry Cavill-no curl

All of them look great, but the Supes suit takes the prize as a succesful redesign of an iconic costume and because the actor with the best physique and overall look fills it out.

Where are the fans of Wonder Womans costume? She's really being left behind. :yay:

I take it that you already voted then? :cwink: I'd like to see her catch up a little with Batman and Superman. :yay:

Same here... huge Batman fan and exactly pretty indifferent towards Superman (that is, until MOS where I liked the character much more than I did before), but that photo of Superman is just so beautiful to look at, that electric blue is mesmerizing...

On the other hand, it might be somewhat because of the lightning and filtering, while picture of Batsuit is monochrome and it will surely look much better in color... also, since this is the suit I've been waiting to see for decades, I must vote for bats.

That's understandable. :) If I had a choice, I would pick both Both Batman and Supes...or all of them!

Damn you polls!! :argh:

Yeah, it was harder for me to vote than I thought it would be, when you see all those pictures at once...

As I said, Supermans suit looks absolutely stunning, while I really admire how tasteful and contextually functional Wonder Womans suit looks like, while still retaining the visual of her comic book counterpart.

They are all very intelligently done designs.

With much regret, and by the slightest smidge, my vote went to

Superman.

I take it that you already voted then? :cwink: I'd like to see her catch up a little with Batman and Superman. :yay:

Sorry, can't vote from my office; said so in my initial post, but Wondy's got my vote if I have to pick a favorite of the three.

Oh, it flew over my head... sorry.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear it! :yay:

Superman's reveal was awesome
WW's reveal was good
Batman was meh

All three look wonderful, but I voted on the Superman suit because it basically perfected the already-good MoS look. Brighter colors, lighter gauntlets, shorter boots, it was like seeing the character right out of the comics, even more than the Batman suit was.

It was a hard choice but I chose Batman's. They are all good but I think Batman's is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"