BvS Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman? Which suit did you like the most?

I really like all of them, but Wonder Woman was the hardest to translate to movie and a modern time and it turned out awesome.

So Wonder Woman is my favorite!

I like all of them, but if I had to rank 'em...

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman

You're seriously gonna make me pick ONE of these costumes? lol

I really like all of them, but Wonder Woman was the hardest to translate to movie and a modern time and it turned out awesome.

So Wonder Woman is my favorite!

Exactly. I was absolutely surprised to see WW's look so well done and so accurately translated. All three are exceptional, although I have to give the edge to WW because there's much more that could have gone "wrong" and despite that it looks near perfect.

I am shocked Superman has managed to lead thus far.

But alas, I think not for long.

Based on what little we've seen of each of the costumes, Batman wins for me.

It's my favourite because it appears to be very comic book accurate, in terms of the design of the costume, the colour of the costume and the materials used to make the costume.

Superman's costume would rank higher for me if the colours were brighter, although it's possible that they have been brightened a lot and it's just not too discernable from the single promotional image released to date.

Wonder Woman's costume would also rank higher for me if the colours were brighter (or if they were worried about it being too similar to Superman, if they chose a different colour palette (e.g. white/cream, gold/bronze and brown)) and if it was a little more practical looking (i.e. shoulder straps, slightly longer skirt and no wedge-heels).

But, they're all pretty decent. I'm looking forward to seeing better pictures of all three costumes and to seeing them in action!

The thing I like about the BvS Supersuit is that if you did not have a good eye or were looking for then, it's hard to tell the difference between the two suits.

MOS Suit:

BvS Suit:
140703-Superman.jpg

I just hope they don't change the Superman suit every film like they do in Marvel films with there heroes

They all look good. I was surprised at how many details they managed to keep for WW's suit, so that gives it an edge over Superman and Batman.

Superman's outfit comes really, really close though.

I just hope they don't change the Superman suit every film like they do in Marvel films with there heroes

Same here. They really got away with changing Supermans suit this time, though most of these changes weren't exactly necessary, but fine, they didn't ruined anything, thank Cthulhu... but when they make something as perfect as possible and change it just for the sake of it, it's just a matter of time when they'll completely botch it up.

Still, as people have already stated, there are toys to sell, so I'm afraid it'll most definitely be the case.

Stupid industry! :cmad:

I love them all...

But if I had to choose one? I think that I would have to go for Batman. Because we have finally gotten away from the all-rubber mind-set of the previous 25 years and ended up with what I believe is the closest thing to Batman having stepped off of the comic book page. Thus far. :cwink:

Last edited:
That's a first. :/

It's not the first. A small amount of people were pretty meh about the suit. The reason I'm feeling meh is because I was expecting a huge change with the way Batman's costume has been made in the past 20 years, and instead, it looks like we're getting material that's similar to MOS's rubber suit, and the cowl looks too rigid to believe that it will give the actor some freedom in regards to action scenes. Not to mention, I don't care for the short ears or the panther design of cowl.

It's not the first. A small amount of people were pretty meh about the suit. The reason I'm feeling meh is because I was expecting a huge change with the way Batman's costume has been made in the past 20 years, and instead, it looks like we're getting material that's similar to MOS's rubber suit, and the cowl looks too rigid to believe that it will give the actor some freedom in regards to action scenes. Not to mention, I don't care for the short ears or the panther design of cowl.

:dry: Okay.

I think until we see more of Affleck in the Batsuit, I'm sticking with Superman's as the best. I like the WW costume but it feels like it's grounded in the environment she comes from, and it will change in a future JL film anyways.

The cowl is the best thing about Batman's costume though. IMO. But yeah, I want to see the whole suit in motion. Superman's suit is forever beautiful.

Was it that hard saying you think it sucks?

I still dislike all the changes to Superman's suit (apart from the colours), I was never really that bothered about Wonder Woman, so Batman. Good Lord that suit is magnificent

I think all 3 suits are so great. And the amazing thing is they are all representative of the original costumes from 75 years ago.

I'm a bit disappointed with the changes made to the MOS costume. I dislike the 'onesie' look to his whole costume where there isn't a complete division separating his torso. Especially now there's just the unconnected floating Dean Cain rectangle 'buckle'. But they've supposedly tweaked the color, and they didn't go far from a close to perfect original.

The WW costume surprised even me with how close it is to the shape of the original. I was expecting (and quietly dreading) some kind of pants and/or over-the-top armor, and I'm still surprised we didn't get that. And it looks great.

Which leaves the Batfleck costume. If that one photo we've seen is indicative of what it looks like most of the time, then it is hands down the best comics costume put to film. It's to be seen whether it looks as amazing in motion and Affleck's head movements aren't restrictive. And hopefully the reports of Affleck being very disgruntled with the suit whilst filming are falsified.

IMO the changes on Superman suit are to put Earth things (as squares and straight lines that on Krypton didn't exist) and I'm one of the guys that liked hoy the pipping and the square buckle really improved that aspect of acting as a middle point "separating" on the suit.

Gotta say Batman, even though the supersuit looks more amazing than it did in MOS, since it's the first time that we've ever seen such a comic accurate Batsuit in live action. I'm just holding out hope that the normal batsuit has the white lenses and it may well be the best CBM suit of all time.

WW suit is pure perfection too though and since all the suits look so good it's hard to choose, but since Zack n Wilks have already given us an armored Batsuit with the white eyes, by proxy my vote goes to the normal batusit.

Those white eyes.......you don't know what they mean to me, you'll never know! :argh: :O :woot: :batman:

I'm seriously going to flip out if they aren't there and faint with happiness if they are.

You can't compare Batman's and Superman's costumes to Wonder Woman's. With that in mind, my pick is Superman.

Because Superman and Batman have practical, reasonable costume, while Wonder Woman does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"