BvS Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman? Which suit did you like the most?

Batman's certainly is. Superman's cape also had uses, in the new52 for example it's virtually indestructible.

Even taking that out, I wouldn't say they are a big of a deal.

Let's not kid ourselves, capes aren't practical at all.

man%20of%20steel%2005.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Batman uses his cape to glide. It's a very reasonable use. But they don't have to be perfect. They are still superheroes costumes after all, and in my eyes Batman's and Superman's do a much better job at that.

Superman definitely wins this round until further images of the Batman and WW suit are released.

y59h6z1.jpg

Wonder Woman. Yeah, I'm biased because she's my fav but her costume had the most creative potential and Snyder & Co pulled it off badass and beautifully.

That said, Aquaman might become my fav costume, depending. Again, they have a lot of leeway with his suit. With BM and SM, we pretty much knew what those costumes would look like. Same with Flash and GL, they won't stray too far from the Nu52 suits. However, Cyborg, could be a total curve ball.

Hmm...I voted for Wonder Woman, but that picture of Superman makes me reconsider my choice. Batman is the most comic accurate, Wonder Woman's just looks the best by being both classic and modern, but while I hated the MOS Superman suit, the BvS suit looks a lot better for some reason, even though it's almost the same. Still hate that terrible \S/ shield, though.

Didn't reach the vote, but I still like Wonder Woman's costume here. I think it fits.

For this film, I'd say Batman's reveal was the winner for me, just because I spent the most time manipping possible Batman suit designs before it was released. It is a great looking suit! For a split second, I didn't much like the line texture on the suit, but it quickly grew on me. LOVED the cowl from the first, though...

Wonder Woman's suit is great and came in at number 2 for me just because I hadn't see a new live-action take on it and I trusted Wilkinson to deliver something awesome...and I was right! It works well for this DCCU I think.

Superman's suit has changed a bit, but for the better IMO. The reveal photo was great, but surprisingly the shot of him that has excited me the most so far is that recent set pic - glorious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"