Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
superman-lois-tyler-hoechlin-elizabeth-tullock-supergil-the-cw.jpg

Ok folks, new section, new discussion thread. One note here, though: I know a lot of us have read the pilot, so the rule here is gonna be that it's fine to discuss spoilers in this thread but if you do, USE TAGS.

I can imagine the Kent family having a BBQ in the Fortress!

Besides Sterling Gates and Jay Faerber, I've said it before that I hope Superman and Lois have their own writers apart from Supergirl's.

Any future crossovers between Superman and Lois and Supergirl will involve Krypton and the Fortress of Solitude. Superman has Metropolis and Smallville while Supergirl has National City and Midvale.

Last edited:
I personally could not enjoy a BBQ in an ice palace. Lois must really love him.

I can imagine the Kent family having a BBQ in the Fortress!

Besides Sterling Gates and Jay Faerber, I've said it before that I hope Superman and Lois have their own writers apart from Supergirl's.

Any future crossovers between Superman and Lois and Supergirl will involve Krypton and the Fortress of Solitude. Superman has Metropolis and Smallville while Supergirl has National City and Midvale.

I guess that really depends on where the producers plan on having this particular story take place. If moving to "Smallville" is a permanent thing for Lois and Clark, then we won't be seeing any of the popular Metropolis sites any time soon.

Personally, I hope that season 1 features a global scale threat where it's not just Clark's hometown that's in danger.

I still want a combined Danvers/Kent Thanksgiving.

In an ideal world, I'd love to see a setting that featured the Kent Family having a traditional Thanksgiving meal with Team Flash, Jefferson's Family, Kate, and Kara/Alex/MM at the Kent Farm.

Yay for having its own section.

I don’t think the cast would track those things but maybe the crew does. It’s also possible that the script was intentionally leaked to garner interest. It’s not anything new.

I don’t think the cast would track those things but maybe the crew does. It’s also possible that the script was intentionally leaked to garner interest. It’s not anything new.

Good point. Still, it's better than their pilot episode being leaked online months before its scheduled premiere (aka the Flash).

Man, I'm still not sure on how I feel about this show's premise regarding Clark and Lois already being the parents of teenagers. Personally, I wish this show could have started with their children being a lot younger.

Basically, something akin to the last scene in "Superman Returns".

I thought the same myself tbh

Only reason I doubt it was leaked intentionally to garner interest is because it leaked at the same time as a whole slew of other network pilots. It wasn’t just this one.

Good to see some familiar names there.

So when is Lois meant to have had a son (or two) in this post-Crisis timeline? 15-16 years ago? How old is she meant to be? Mid-thirties? If so, did she have these children when she was 20? And if they are Clark's, then he met her when she was 20 and they already got together then?

And does that mean she took time off from the Daily Planet and her career to raise these children?

What about Lois saying she was pregnant last season on Supergirl? Is that all wiped out from history now? And how long have Lois and Clark been married in this new reality? Did they only get married last year, and if so, why did Clark wait so long to propose when they had already been raising kids together for nearly 15 years?

So when is Lois meant to have had a son (or two) in this post-Crisis timeline? 15-16 years ago? How old is she meant to be? Mid-thirties? If so, did she have these children when she was 20? And if they are Clark's, then he met her when she was 20 and they already got together then?

And does that mean she took time off from the Daily Planet and her career to raise these children?

What about Lois saying she was pregnant last season on Supergirl? Is that all wiped out from history now? And how long have Lois and Clark been married in this new reality? Did they only get married last year, and if so, why did Clark wait so long to propose when they had already been raising kids together for nearly 15 years?
Two words: post crisis

I’d guess the game changed

Two words: post crisis

I’d guess the game changed

I already mentioned post crisis in my post. I'm asking when Lois is meant to have had these kids if they're already 15 and she is in her mid thirties. Even if she's 40, did she have kids at 25 and possibly stop working for a few years?

Yeah, this whole who remembers what from before and after the Crisis is about as messy as the continuity was for the X-Men franchise.

It seems like every producer has a different idea as to how they want to portray the aftermath and effects that Crisis had in this new timeline for Earth Prime.

The only thing that should be in agreement is that Marc G. should never be allowed to facilitate a major crossover event that involves actual coordination and planning.

Yeah, this whole who remembers what from before and after the Crisis is about as messy as the continuity was for the X-Men franchise.

It seems like every producer has a different idea as to how they want to portray the aftermath and effects that Crisis had in this new timeline for Earth Prime.

The only thing that should be in agreement is that Marc G. should never be allowed to facilitate a major crossover event that involves actual coordination and planning.

That's The Arrowverse for ya, they dont communicate about the bigger things and are trying to allow everyone to do their own things which is causing more continuity errors than what we had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"