WandaVision Teyonah Paris is Monica Rambeau

People can watch it here now if they missed it on her Instagram story.

Ha, wasn’t expecting that to be so good.

h27wzmsi8dl61.jpg

Not to bump this back up, but if Monica gets most of her powers from the comics in the MCU, including Flight and Energy blasts, she would add more firepower in the air for any future Avengers lineup. Any future Avengers lineup using only superheroes who can fly (whether it be via suit or powers itself) could include Sam, Rhodey, Carol, Wanda (maybe), White Vision (maybe), Thor/Jane Thor, Dr. Strange and Monica if she's fully powered by Captain Marvel 2. Sure they lose Tony Stark, but we saw the full extent of Wanda's powers in WandaVision and we have yet to know the full extent of Monica's powers.

Not to bump this back up, but if Monica gets most of her powers from the comics in the MCU, including Flight and Energy blasts, she would add more firepower in the air for any future Avengers lineup. Any future Avengers lineup using only superheroes who can fly (whether it be via suit or powers itself) could include Sam, Rhodey, Carol, Wanda (maybe), White Vision (maybe), Thor/Jane Thor, Dr. Strange and Monica if she's fully powered by Captain Marvel 2. Sure they lose Tony Stark, but we saw the full extent of Wanda's powers in WandaVision and we have yet to know the full extent of Monica's powers.

I woudnt mind if they downgrade Monicas power a little bit because as you said, the power sets becoming the same of each member.

My favorite Captain Marvel ever, and one of the best leaders of the Avengers (such good memories of a memorable comic run). I hope She gets her due as Photon.

I have a feeling Teyonah is going to steal the show in The Marvels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"