The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Grooming doesn't always equate to sex. Public opinion has already been amplified simply because they aren't straight and there is a war on trying to label non-straights as sexual groomers. No one had accused them of having a sexual relationship.
The parents did accuse of that.

Regardless, the press is eating this story up. Controversy only courts more controversy, which is not good for this movie’s prospects.

I get the idea of staying quiet and hoping the subject has the common sense to lay low for a little while, but eventually that becomes foolish. It is like hoping Donald Trump goes six months without saying something bad. At some point it just isn’t realistic and you need to come to terms with that it is never going to happen.

This isn’t a couple of incidents. There is something with Miller seemingly every few days. That’s even without getting into the crimes themselves.

In the view that law enforcement most definitely has been in contact with WB over this, in order to find Miller, it makes sense. If they are cooperating with law enforcement, WB definitely doesn't want to issue a statement that might not go over well with the potentially unstable individual. Legally, a statement issued before Miller is in custody and accounted for is just unwise.

Should we start taking bets on what crazy **** will hit the news every couple of days? Ezra is done.

If this story is true, and the situation isn't nipped in the bud, somebody is going to get killed. Miller sounds like someone very definitely with a screw loose, and children being around firearms that could be loaded is terrifying.

What the hell do WB think they are doing? There's currently a complete abdication of responsibility going on. One of their most pushed and promoted stars is currently embroiled in what sounds like a desperately strange and dangerous situation, and they're doing what? Keeping quiet because they don't want their bottom line hurt? Pathetic.

In the view that law enforcement most definitely has been in contact with WB over this, in order to find Miller, it makes sense. If they are cooperating with law enforcement, WB definitely doesn't want to issue a statement that might not go over well with the potentially unstable individual. Legally, a statement issued before Miller is in custody and accounted for is just unwise.

If the authorities contacted WB they will have told them everything they can. Even if you take the most cynical view, Ezra isn't a big enough star (and Flash isn't a big enough movie) for them to help him stay in hiding. The amount of exposure they would have if they stonewalled would likely get everyone fired and sued.

WB is (most likely) doing everything they can legally to help end all of this.

What the hell do WB think they are doing? There's currently a complete abdication of responsibility going on. One of their most pushed and promoted stars is currently embroiled in what sounds like a desperately strange and dangerous situation, and they're doing what? Keeping quiet because they don't want their bottom line hurt? Pathetic.

I think @Sithborg's point above that WB may well have been advised by law enforcement to not make any public announcement's that may antagonise a volatile Miller and worsen the situation is a good one.

WB is (most likely) doing everything they can legally to help end all of this.
I believe you're right.

What do people really expect WB to do right now? Apart from putting out a statement that they hope he makes his whereabouts known so he can served?

I imagine them and his mgmt team are trying to get him to get this over with but not much WBA can actually do.

I don't know why WB is being silent this time , but WB has known for awhile they've had a loose cannon on their hands, but they thought they could weather the storm over a year.

I can't think they knew about the most recent allegations , but they certainly knew about Ezra's assaults and threats against people, and were more then willing to stay silent to sell a Flash film staring Ezra.

So , I don't feel all that much sympathy for WB in that respect.

They may very well be in touch with authorities , which is why they're silent.
It's possible, though, I tend to think they're waiting to see how the whole thing plays out.

We'll probably find out soon enough.

Last edited:
We have zero evidence that Warner is doing anything at all about this.

If they weren't we would know. Just like when the Pixar animators spoke out about Di$ney and their Anti Gay nonsense.

Despite what our moronic Supreme Court says corporations aren't people and will not act as such. They have to deal with stuff like this very differently.

All we know is that Ezra Miller Flash comic book appears to be disappeared at least for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"