The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

So they've given up altogether haven't they? it's just Batman, Batman and Batman now. I really don't see how this is going to create a viable Flash franchise. Getting Bale is the only way the sequel can top the first film. I find WB's Batman dependence utterly nauseating and this is coming from a huge Batman fan. I could have handled Keaton but Batfleck? this is just going to create to conflict with Matt Reeves and Pattinson down the road. Imagine if this gets a good response and then Affleck decides to return? I don't want to sound petty but I hope this film fails.

There’s no way they could announce JDM, right? Two Batmen are enough!

Keaton and Batfleck baby

giphy.gif

Exciting news and honestly I wouldn't even mind it if they found some way to throw in JDM as Thomas Wayne either. Seeing all three of those Waynes together on the bigscreen would give me major goosebumps man.

I have zero issue with Keaton and Affleck appearing. I suspect Grant Gustin is gonna have a cameo in as well.

I think fans need to think of this film more in terms of Captain America Civil War as opposed to Captain America First Avenger.

In other words, this is much more of an ensemble crossover, universe building team up film, as opposed to a solo, standalone, origin film.

This is gonna be big like an Avengers type film. That's why WB is invested in this.

Ben Affleck Will Return as Batman in The Flash

Barbara Muschietti, the producer of The Flash (and sister and longtime collaborator of the director), told Vanity Fair she had worried this might make him reluctant to return at all. “There have been some all sorts of stories and things he said himself about having a very hard time playing Batman, and it had been difficult for him,” she said. “I think it was more about a difficult time in his life. When we approached him, he’s now in a very different time in his life. He was very open to it, which was a bit of a surprise to us. It was a question mark.”

“We are all human and go through great times in our lives and terrible times in our lives,” she added. “Right now he’s in a place where he can actually enjoy being Batman.” Plus, he doesn't have to carry the entire movie. “It's a pivotal role, but at the same time it’s a fun part,” she said.

Ben Affleck playing the role of Doc in this time travel movie?

Seriously, this is insane. Won't be surprised if other Batmen/Flashes show up.

Also wouldn't be surprised if there are Kingdom Come elements to this.

The Flash movie, which is planned for release in summer 2022, will feature fast-moving hyper-hero Barry Allen, played by Ezra Miller, breaking the bonds of physics to crash into various parallel dimensions, where he’ll encounter slightly different versions of DC’s classic heroes.

Not just "slightly different versions of Batman". "DC's classic heroes".

Last edited:
He soooooooooooo dead.
The ****ing meltdown that'll ensue. The Snyder fandom will be holding on to this meaning a Batfleck resurgence from now 'til the day the movie comes out. If it doesn't manifest they'll be in even surlier form than usual.

Ben Affleck playing the role of Doc in this time travel movie?

Seriously, this is insane. Won't be surprised if other Batmen/Flashes show up.

Also wouldn't be surprised if there are Kingdom Come elements to this.

The Flash movie, which is planned for release in summer 2022, will feature fast-moving hyper-hero Barry Allen, played by Ezra Miller, breaking the bonds of physics to crash into various parallel dimensions, where he’ll encounter slightly different versions of DC’s classic heroes.

Not just "slightly different versions of Batman". "DC's classic heroes".

From what i heard, it's more a mix between crisis on infinite earth (the most ambitious comics crossover of DC) and Flashpoint. So maybe we will see Brandon Routh as Superman and they team up (Batkeaton, Flash and Superman/Brandon Routh) to stop Zoom.

Now I need confirmation that the Reverse Flash is the villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"