The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Id love it if he cameoed though I dont see him suiting up at all.

I wonder how much of a cameo-fest this actually is going to be. Mostly it sounds like fan-theory stuff that comes across like that horrid CW Crisis crossover but with a high budget.

I wonder how much of a cameo-fest this actually is going to be. Mostly it sounds like fan-theory stuff that comes across like that horrid CW Crisis crossover but with a high budget.
It's been reminding me a lot of that, too.

Now Dick has to cancel the pizzas and persuade Bruce to take a sandwich with him.

New suit too, or maybe it’s the tactical one from JL?

Plus, is that a blue cowl? :wow:

New suit too, or maybe it’s the tactical one from JL?

Plus, is that a blue cowl? :wow:
Maybe is just a special suit for the visual effects. But it looks great, both the suit and the cycle.
Man, I'd love to see Batfleck's universe expanding just by the visuals... Snyder really nailed the Batman's asthetic, loved everything.

Bale's Batman!

To me it looks different from the tactical suit. Can't wait for better images. Fun times indeed.

Nice looks like Batfleck’s gonna be involved in some kind of action sequence. Question is is BEN himself actually in this thing cuz….i just been seein him with J Lo the past few months. :funny:

Granted they probably only need him for a day or two of filming for a dialogue scene or something. Stunt double can handle the rest.

I think thats the JL suit mixed with protection gear for the stunt driver.

But nice to see batfleck back in action :applaud The bike looks sick :eek:

E7OKinsWUBE4R9y

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"