The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

E7UcNIjXoAUnNmx

Yikes. That's certainly a very ...busy design. So weird we're in 2021, and the Batsuits are getting more over complicated than the Dark Knight suit!

I really hope no one was hurt in that cover shooting. I hope they all make it through ok. It clearly didn’t help though because people have already posted videos of Flash’s costume and Ezra Miller running around so the whole distraction aspect to the Batman chase didn’t achieve the desired impact

Hopefully, Rudy is playing a background extra somewhere far in the background...

It seems very difficult to predict at this moment what will do in the visual of the CGI composition of the final costume, but I can bet it will be very similar to this, plus very exotic textures and the effect of yellow rays moving in various parts:

Yikes. That's certainly a very ...busy design. So weird we're in 2021, and the Batsuits are getting more over complicated than the Dark Knight suit!

The films to DCEU have a very broad design spectrum, see the costumes of characters from Krypton, Earth, Themyscira, Atlantis, Apokolips. There is still a commercial need to sell collectible figurines and statues. If this is, in fact, Ben Affleck's last appearance as Batman, the costume will be the most impactful since Batman v Superman. But from the bottom of my heart, my mind and my soul, I hope and pray it isn't. Ben Affleck played the best Batman ever in theaters. #RestoreTheSnyderVerse #ReleaseTheAyerCut

E7oSDCTX0AI-N2t

E7oiYolWUAAMhbb

E7oiYojXIAM-bUP

E7ka-kNXMAkMq3W

Looks to me like he's wearing some additional biking gear/armor on top of the more traditional Batsuit. Maybe it's only for this action scene. We'll see.

As a biker, that thing is so bloody hilarious!

That picture doesn't tell me much unless I'm missing something...

Edit: nevermind I get why it's in spoiler tags.

I just don't understand how something like that could be leaked from what looks like a soundstage.

What was it, for those of us who were late to the party?

Maybe some sort of passing the torch to Supergirl, as she becomes the DCEU's 'Super'?

The Flash costume photo....very bulky body and tiny arms. It has to be a stunt double or muscle suit?

It’s 100% a stunt suit. That build isn’t even close to Ezra’s body type… otherwise he’s packing massive muscle for this film lol

I’m not a fan of the bolts on his mask. Honestly I think the flash suit should be one of the easiest to bring to life but I’m hoping that photo just isn’t angled right… I want classic flash bolt ears (sorry if there’s a term/name, this is all I can call them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"