• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spiderman 2 - User Review Thread! - SPOILERS! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few of them, there are a good lot of reviews - more positive than negative - waiting to be added on RT, but I feel this film is going to EX-PLO-DE in the International Box Office market in the upcoming days. This will be HUGE, and I'm talking $1 Billion huge.

Dude I suggest you listen to me.

Lower your exceptions. Lower them a bit.

I went into Man of Steel thinking it would be the greatest superhero movie of all time and make a billion dollars. Well, we all know what happened.

Calm your ass down about RT. IM3 and MOS RT was in the 90s at first but once Merica got it, it dropped. Calm down.

Has nobody mentioned the part in the film where Norman's head is scanned? Like shortly after he dies and people are cleaning his room up, there's a bit where the upper part of the bed is scanned with a green laser. Was that possibly to do with the Norman's head thing?

It had to happen, Andrew. :(

Your comment in the No Discuss thread about getting a warning was kinda funny to me for some reason lol. I got a warning too for a post I forgot I made. (Early Dementia):yay:

As for all the reviews in this thread....I am really happy people are enjoying the movie. I can't wait to see it!!!!

Dude I suggest you listen to me.

Lower your exceptions. Lower them a bit.

I went into Man of Steel thinking it would be the greatest superhero movie of all time and make a billion dollars. Well, we all know what happened.

Calm your ass down about RT. IM3 and MOS RT was in the 90s at first but once Merica got it, it dropped. Calm down.

Man of Steel didn't get raves like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting. I don't care if some critics are against Sony or Webb's Spider-Man, what I care is that I have enough evidence this is truly amazing. I've talked with professional movie reviewers from UK, US, Brazil and Australia, and while they express some criticism, all of them were largely positive.

I don't need to calm down. I need to see this film ASAP. I don't really care about RT ratings as long as people keep raving about the film and how brilliant it is, ESPECIALLY when it comes from people that actually have some understanding of the character, I'll be more than satisfied. This isn't Man of Steel, and Iron Man 3 is one of my all time favorite films so if it gets to top that, TASM2 will be brilliant in my book. :word:

Last edited:
It's not your fault, we made a decision to click on it.

Yeah, for the people that already know she does for sure, it's not really that much of a spoiler because that's basically the shot we saw in the trailer.

Your comment in the No Discuss thread about getting a warning was kinda funny to me for some reason lol. I got a warning too for a post I forgot I made. (Early Dementia):yay:

As for all the reviews in this thread....I am really happy people are enjoying the movie. I can't wait to see it!!!!
Let's be happy it was just a warning. lol

Anyone notice how they have a shot almost exactly similar to this towards the end of the film? Peter even has the same hoodie on, haha.

eJCk5w1.png

By the way, there is a video of the reaction on Instagram.. I didn't watch it but I you want to just look up #theamazingspiderman2 it's a little ways down.

Andrew I'd strongly advise you not look it up lol

Man of Steel didn't got raves like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting. I don't care if some critics are against Sony or Webb's Spider-Man, what I care is that I have enough evidence this is truly amazing. I've talked with professional movie reviewers from UK, US, Brazil and Australia, and while they express some criticism, all of them were largely positive.

I don't need to calm down. I need to see this film ASAP. I don't really care about RT ratings as long as people keep raving about the film and how brilliant it is, ESPECIALLY when it comes from people that actually have some understanding of the character, I'll be more than satisfied. This isn't Man of Steel, and Iron Man 3 is one of my all time favorite films so if it gets to top that, TASM2 will be brilliant in my book. :word:

******** Man of Steel didn't get rave reviews. First day was in the 90s man. Also what do you consider rave reviews? TASM2 is at a 79%. I wouldn't consider that rave reviews. Cap 2 which has a 89% I would consider rave but not TASM2 as it stands now. I would say Spidey is getting between ok to good reviews. Also how are critics against Sony or Webb's Spidey? They don't give a ****ing about petty Marvel Studios threeway flame wars. I didn't like TASM1 not because it was a reboot nor done by Marvel Studios, because I thought it was terrible. Critics gave TASM1 favorable reviews so I doubt they are against them.

Man of Steel didn't got raves like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting. I don't care if some critics are against Sony or Webb's Spider-Man, what I care is that I have enough evidence this is truly amazing. I've talked with professional movie reviewers from UK, US, Brazil and Australia, and while they express some criticism, all of them were largely positive.

......Dude. Im interested to know where you have placed TASM in your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"