The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spiderman 2 - User Review Thread! - SPOILERS! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
******** Man of Steel didn't get rave reviews. First day was in the 90s man. Also what do you consider rave reviews? TASM2 is at a 79%. I wouldn't consider that rave reviews. Cap 2 which has a 89% I would consider rave but not TASM2 as it stands now. I would say Spidey is getting between ok to good reviews. Also how are critics against Sony or Webb's Spidey? They don't give a ****ing about petty Marvel Studios threeway flame wars. I didn't like TASM1 not because it was a reboot nor done by Marvel Studios, because I thought it was terrible. Critics gave TASM1 favorable reviews so I doubt they are against them.

Man of Steel didn't get people hyped up like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting. Period. And I can bet your blu-ray collection that I'm as much of a DC fan as you are, if not bigger.

Andrew I'd strongly advise you not look it up lol

I already did... :(

giphy.gif

If this rip isn't a virus, i should have my initial theater-cam review(I'm so weak :( ) Oh well, I know I'll see it at least twice in theaters.

...So people recorded clips on Instagram? I seriously doubt somebody recorded the entire film already, haha.

Yep, but Instagram videos can only be a Max of 15 secs long tjough.

Man of Steel didn't get people hyped up like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting. Period. And I can bet your blu-ray collection that I'm as much of a DC fan as you are, if not bigger.

Man of Steel got a **** ton of hype are you kidding? Before the film came out, it made $100 million in promotions. Look at the views of the MOS trailers on Youtube to TASM and the numbers are less. People were expecting MOS to be great. It got hyped. I can't say TASM2 has more. Mostly due to the fact people see 3 villains and think Spider-Man 3.

People wanted a rebooted Superman more than a rebooted Spider-Man. Did Man of Steel deliver? No but you can't say it wasn't hyped. Hell it's Blu-Ray sales topped Iron Man 3 and was like number 3 of last years films.

Rewatched that bit on Instagram. Terrible mistake; hideously choked up again.

Man of Steel got a **** ton of hype are you kidding? Before the film came out, it made $100 million in promotions. Look at the views of the MOS trailers on Youtube to TASM and the numbers are less. People were expecting MOS to be great. It got hyped. I can't say TASM2 has more. Mostly due to the fact people see 3 villains and think Spider-Man 3.

People wanted a rebooted Superman more than a rebooted Spider-Man. Did Man of Steel deliver? No but you can't say it wasn't hyped. Hell it's Blu-Ray sales topped Iron Man 3 and was like number 3 of last years films.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is here, and you're about to start realizing how wrong you are thinking that MoS has ever had more hype than what this film has in the upcoming days. Now, stop derailing the topic, we don't talk about Man of Steel here, there are threads for that elsewhere.

How do you find it? Link? PM? xD

Won't link it, as it's against the rules, just look up the user "da_bauce" on Instagram.

Rewatching it, *****, I cannot get over what a fantastic film that was. Already made plans to see it again Friday.

Where can I find the Instgram video? Under what hashtag?

Won't link it, as it's against the rules, just look up the user "da_bauce" on Instagram.

Rewatching it, *****, I cannot get over what a fantastic film that was. Already made plans to see it again Friday.

I saw it :(:(:(

Found it. Goddamn ****ing people talking while the scene is going on. I hate that ****.

When I saw Dark Knight Rises, about 4 seconds before they revealed John Blake's name was Robin, some ***** in the theater said Robin. Boy was I pissed.

We need to start a poll to find out how much everyone cried in that scene. 10 means that you cried like a little baby and 1 means... well that you didn't cry at all.

Right now, I'm at 2. I didn't cry after seeing the video.

We need to start a poll to find out how much everyone cried in that scene. 10 means that you cried like a little baby and 1 means... well that you didn't cry at all.

Not possible. More likely, 1 means you cried like a baby and 10 means you cried like someone replaced your eyeballs with the Niagara Falls :oldrazz:

Right now, I'm at 2. I didn't cry have seeing the video.

I'm sure it'll be a different experience in the theatre. Like I mentioned previously, my grandfather came with me and he was choked up. Usually his response to that sorta thing is "Bloody sentimental rubbish".

EDIT: Sorry for double-post, totally forgot I was last post too for some reason.

You have to see the film as a whole otherwise it doesnt work just seeing one scene for 15 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"