The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spiderman 2 - User Review Thread! - SPOILERS! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible. More likely, 1 means you cried like a baby and 10 means you cried like someone replaced your eyeballs with the Niagara Falls :oldrazz:

Oh. That sounds very emotional.
Is it true that the web formed some kind of hand to catch Gwen?

Oh. That sounds very emotional.
Is it true that the web formed some kind of hand to catch Gwen?

Yeah, it did form a hand-like shape. I thought it was done fairly tastefully but I can see people thinking it's cheesy.

I found it, but definitely wouldn't watch it lol.

I'm going to lose it in the theater completely. Honestly the last film that made me cry was toy story 3 :lmao:

Well... It did zoom in on it but it was still subtle if ya get me? I can break out my epic crappy paint skills again if you want haha.
Lol! Sure. I'm picturing it to be skinny fingers because the webbing is sort of thin. So it's not gonna be like the webbing changes in the form of a hand lol. Like how sandman's sculptures are.

Honestly the most sad part about Gwen in this series is in just 2 FILMS, Peter has lost his parents, 3 of his father figures, and the love of his life that with just something done a little differently, he could have saved everyone of them.

myemotions.gif

why+are+old+people+eating+alone+so+sad+_3789daf1d4228127097fa5eae1c783c2.jpg

44383-Right-in-the-feels-TJAE.jpeg

Lol! Sure. I'm picturing it to be skinny fingers because the webbing is sort of thin. So it's not gonna be like the webbing changes in the form of a hand lol. Like how sandman's sculptures are.

Yeah that's basically what it was like. Here's my amazing drawing of it XP
nd7HIgK.png

I'm in such a tired state right now that when I go to the movie I'll be an emotional wreck.

Not watching any of those Gwen stills, is it bad?

And also just the fact that it's Emma friggin Stone

Right guys, it's 2 in the morning so I should probably go to bed before I sink any deeper into depression dwelling on that scene haha. I'm writing a full review tomorrow so while I'm doing that if anyone isn't spoiled enough and wants any extended scene descriptions shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you with it when I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"