Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody in the UK catch the Vision clip on The One Show (BBC 1). Disappointed I saw it (wanted to wait until tomorrow in IMAX) but all in all looked very cool and dramatic :D can't wait!

Anybody in the UK catch the Vision clip on The One Show (BBC 1). Disappointed I saw it (wanted to wait until tomorrow in IMAX) but all in all looked very cool and dramatic :D can't wait!

Is it online anywhere? I simply can't get enough of the Viz.

Damn I would have loved to see that.

I'm really excited for the Hawkeye stuff I've been hearing.

I think Ill stay away from that Vision clip as much as I want to see him, Ive waited this long, might as well keep waiting! lol

In an interview I just read Joss said he was heavily inspired by Howard Hawks and his western Rio Bravo (one of my all time fav films) for AOU

[YT]v2ssbgThljU[/YT]

That guy who interviewed him is such a *****ebag. He did the same thing to QT when he was promoting Django Unchained. He pisses people off.

RDJ handled it well. As he said, that interviewer was for sure a schmuck.

Great, thanks.

What happened in the clip?

I cant contextualise it in any way but... there was an explosion it what looks like a lab, Thor is there in full costume and is pushed backwards by the explosion, then out of the smoke vision appears in a crouched position...it wasn't much but it was enough to get me very excited

If I was there I wouldve dumped my drink over his head then looked into the camera as I was leaving and said "HOW YA LIKE THAT?"

I cant contextualise it in any way but... there was an explosion it what looks like a lab, Thor is there in full costume and is pushed backwards by the explosion, then out of the smoke vision appears in a crouched position...it wasn't much but it was enough to get me very excited

Beautiful moment.

that was rude
coupled with that messy Renner/Evans interview their pr team must have been on a break that day

Wow... RDJ walks out of an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

WOW. That interviewer must be an idiot to tick off RDJ of all people.

I've seen people interview RDJ about his past before, and in a much classier manner. This guy brought politics into it of all things, and RDJ is clearly the type of guy who likes to please his audience (by obviously not offending one side of the political spectrum or the other). And to top it all off, the interviewer asks a question about his father and RDJ's "dark times" after getting all political. Hey, interviewer, why not talk about his mother's death that happened recently while we're at it too? Jeez!

Yeah, I'd be ticked off too if I were RDJ. I think he handled it really well.

that was rude
coupled with that messy Renner/Evans interview their pr team must have been on a break that day
What happened in the Renner/Evans interview?
WOW. That interviewer must be an idiot to tick off RDJ of all people.

I've seen people interview RDJ about his past before, and in a much classier manner. This guy brought politics into it of all things, and RDJ is clearly the type of guy who likes to please his audience (by obviously not offending one side of the political spectrum or the other). And to top it all off, the interviewer asks a question about his father and RDJ's "dark times" after getting all political. Hey, interviewer, why not talk about his mother's death that happened recently while we're at it too? Jeez!

Yeah, I'd be ticked off too if I were RDJ. I think he handled it really well.
Well said Leenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"