Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 52

Raiden said:
I thought they should've let Strucker get away and join Zemo and Crossbones in CW...

Agreed, Raiden. I would've liked to have seen him in Civil War.

That's the thing, have their numbers really dwindled? They were assumed defunct after WWII, only to reemerge even stronger than before. SO it's more likely that they've scattered/gone underground again and are just waiting for another strong leader (like Zemo for example) to unite them again. As for the line, well:

-Red Skull is defeated, Arnim Zola and Alexander Pierce take his place.

-They're dealt with, and Baron Strucker, John Garrett, Daniel Whitehall, etc take their place.

-THEY'RE dealt with, and we'll see.

yeah but Strucker is like the top of the food chain.. all that's left is really Viper/Madame Hydra. There's no one else

AIM is the modern version of HYDRA in the comics right? But I thought IM3 made it out to be just related to Killian and not associated with HYDRA. But who knows how theyll link things up in the future.

um no, it is an offshoot though. The both co-exist and AIM kinda went it's own way.. AIM typically deals more with genetics. and tech... which is why there are deep ties to Hulk and MODOK is often the head of AIM.

Zemo Sr. basically founded it.. and used it for his strange experiments

spideyboy: Ahh I see. Thanks for the info!

I know it's generally disliked around these parts that Marvel has a lot of "fake deaths" but I'm not entirely convinced that Strucker is dead. We just saw a photo. Strucker's whole part was about living to fight another day. I think he saw an opportunity to make it look like Ultron killed him. Who knows?

I would also argue that "all the fake deaths" aren't actually that many and are all pretty unique and different situations from each other. Also, these are based on comic books so...

Strucker was better in The Winter Solider. He seemed weaker in this.

Joss wrote/directed TWS scene. It was done on purpose to tease people into thinking he was gonna be some tough villain.

Age of Ultron released yesterday in Mainland China. Going to see it hopefully this Saturday in IMAX. I can't miss this.

So I went to see it again, but in IMAX 3D this time.

Got a poster that is different to what I saw someone posted in this forum.

16984322424_ca69d08196_z.jpg

Looks like there will be a rotating carousel of Hydra leaders. And Im sure AIM still exist too. Zemo will probably be the next man in charge in Civil War. That will likely be all we hear from them as the MCU focuses more on Thanos and the cosmic stuff leading into IW.

I hope the MCU villains continue to get better and better. They need really interesting bad guys not just evil acting mannequins.

Hey that's my line! :oldrazz: Saw it for the 2nd (and last in theaters) time today. My first time going to IMAX (my town just got one last year).

Hey that's my line! :oldrazz: Saw it for the 2nd (and last in theaters) time today. My first time going to IMAX (my town just got one last year).

Haha. I must have missed it.

But I have heard similar statements repeatedly in this thread after people go watch it several times.

Yeah IMAX is truly a terrific experience. I always watch "big" movies in IMAX.

Hopefully yours is a real IMAX and not Lie-MAX. Every single theater in my city are making efforts to have a lie-IMAX screen, but I always go this one theater downtown which is true IMAX - Massive screen, Steeper seating arrangement, terrific speaker system.

Age of Ultron released yesterday in Mainland China. Going to see it hopefully this Saturday in IMAX. I can't miss this.
Enjoy!! Btw, how come Furious 7 was so popular over there? Was there a real craze to see it compared to other films of recent years?

I think there were 5 Imax posters. ALL look pretty cool!

Got a poster that is different to what I saw someone posted in this forum.

16984322424_ca69d08196_z.jpg

My bad, there were 4. I like this one
39Ddu9P.jpg

I liked that white one too. I looked visibly upset I didn't get the white one above and my friend noticed it. lol. And I showed him this picture on my phone.

So the red one I got was already posted? I only noticed the white one.. Could you show me the other ones? Nevermind: Found them.

But I gotta say, I think the one I have changes color.

Last edited:
Looks like there will be a rotating carousel of Hydra leaders. And Im sure AIM still exist too. Zemo will probably be the next man in charge in Civil War. That will likely be all we hear from them as the MCU focuses more on Thanos and the cosmic stuff leading into IW.

but according to the Agents of Shield Season 2 Finale, Grant Ward is the new leader of Hydra, so how can Zemo be the next man in Charge in Civil War when Grant Ward is now leading Hydra.

but according to the Agents of Shield Season 2 Finale, Grant Ward is the new leader of Hydra, so how can Zemo be the next man in Charge in Civil War when Grant Ward is now leading Hydra.
I wouldn't say *THE* new leader, I'd say *A* new leader...remember, multiple heads tend to pop up when one gets cut down ;)

They can make Ward seem as vital [as a leader] all they want. The films will find someone appearing 10x more important/Ward look like a ghost as evident by AoU (which I didn't mind btw).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"