The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread - Part 2

Aaron Paul is too old, too short and not slim enough to play The Flash.

Aaron Paul is too old, too short and not slim enough to play The Flash.
Too old? I dont think so. He looks younger than he is and he's not old anyway. Not slim enough? He's a lean guy, if he needs to get in shape, slim down or add muscle...that's what actors do before they play a character. You dont worry about that stuff when casting.

e94a423f0b144c6c5545a301cc7dc5dcbbbe5df77a96c46407830ed3bdc72902.jpg
:applaud

Too old? I dont think so. He looks younger than he is and he's not old anyway. Not slim enough? He's a lean guy, if he needs to get in shape, slim down or add muscle...that's what actors do before they play a character. You dont worry about that stuff when casting.
What I meant was, I want a guy that has the tall skinny body type naturally.

Aaron Paul isn't old? he's 36! while that isn't exactly "old" old, it's too old for The Flash.

Last edited:
Damn it don't mention Aaron Paul. LEVITIKUZ is around here somewhere.

Changed my mind. Want Seth MacFarlane for Flash instead.

seth-macfarlane.jpg

b95aba54eddf6b517d0654f9c986e5a2.jpg

Last edited:
And Amy Adams is too old....but it doesn't stop her playing Lois and a good one at that.

Amy Adams is too old for what? To play a reporter?

I don't agree with the Paul is too comments, I'm just not very familiar with his work. I've seen him in some stuff but not Breaking Bad yet.

I think that's ******** but you are entitled to your opinion.

If a male actor the same age isn't too old for sequels than a female actor isn't. I have to admit Affleck has gotten **** over his age so maybe ageism is becoming more gender blind? Yeah...it's still not a good thing and Adams has still gotten it worse.

Last edited:
But do you not wonder what Amy's going to look like in a few years time? She might look as young as ever, because she doesn't look 40.

In a few short years though, what if she ends up looking like Liz Taylor in the latter! :wow:

I have with every James Bond actor.

But it's worse for females. They're meant to have some level of eye candy for the teen fanboys, which there is more of :o

You do see people tearing a lot more into women for how old they look than the men.

I'd say Hollywood better start thinking more about women than teen boys if they know what's good for them. Teen fanboys would rather play their murder/war simulators er I mean FPS games.

Last edited:
Should I continue the joke or kinda defend Megan Fox? Decisions, decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"