The Official Flash Thread - Part 3

yeah you have to be living under a rock to not know who RM is lol

I am so over McAdams that it's not even funny. I like that she isn't a media ****e and she is a beautiful pretty good actress but she chooses the dumbest projects sometimes. And I don't think that she is as versatile as I once did.

I am so over McAdams that it's not even funny. I like that she isn't a media ****e and she is a beautiful pretty good actress but she chooses the dumbest projects sometimes. And I don't think that she is as versatile as I once did.
I agree on some things that she is beautiful and a very good actress, I think it's pretty much to a point where she just gets typecast in a bunch of sappy, romantic movies.

I think I like this idea of Autmn Reeser playing Iris, whether it's along with Gosling, Gyllenhaal, or Vogel.

113: Nah, I would prefer Austin O'Brien over that guy.

Flash in 2016?

After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, multiple sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.
Warner Bros is expected to announce at its Hall H panel that as the follow-up to Man of Steel, it is pairing two of the most recognizable superheroes in the world for a one-two punch that will be directed by Zack Snyder.
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman but it is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with tentative plan for a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017, sources said.
David Goyer, who co-wrote Man of Steel, will write the script. Rumors of the team-up movie have been circulating Comic-Con for a couple of days.
Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
Batman and Superman have a long history in of teaming up in the comic book universe. Starting in 1954, D.C. published a comic titled Worlds Finest, which featured the two as best pals who joined forces.
The dynamic between the two changed with Frank Miller’s 1986 The Dark Knight mini-series in which the two were on opposite sides of the philosophical and political fence.
Since then, that sort of antagonism has permeated most of the stories of them working together.
The LA Times first reported the news of the Batman & Superman film.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/superman-batman-film-set-comic-589521

Great news. But I won't hold my breath.

It's the same old **** "WB has a Flash movie in production....somewhere". Call me when shooting starts.

So Man of Steel doesn't even get a direct sequel? Wow. Lol. Guess it didn't make all that they wanted.

Well let's hope Superman/Batman is all we hope a Superman/Batman teamup movie could ever be. I've wanted that for a longtime and if Snyder or Goyer or god forbid, Nolan, **** it up.... they'd just better stay the hell away from The Flash then.

The guy who leaked the Wonder Woman script details a few days ago said that WB was actively focused on a Flash film at the moment... this correlates with what he said.

It's good to finally have things going. But I don't know how many times I've said that, lol

At last! What a great time to be a comic-book/science fiction/superhero fan.
So many things going on at the same time. Beautiful.

I really hope it's Barry Allen. Barry needs a good movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"