The Official Flash Thread - Part 3

I hope they announce a Flash movie. Worlds Finest holds no interest for me, and given that it's a sequal to Man of Steel, I'll probably actively avoid it.

Saying that though I don't want a Flash movie in the Man of Steel universe...

You know what? Lets just burn WB/DC to the ground.

I hope they announce a Flash movie. Worlds Finest holds no interest for me, and given that it's a sequal to Man of Steel, I'll probably actively avoid it.

Saying that though I don't want a Flash movie in the Man of Steel universe...

Let's hope that it is in that universe. With a character like the Flash, if not done properly it can end up looking like a big video game as opposed to an actual film.

If this is true...Chris Pine can have 2 big blockbusters in 2016 if you catch my drift.

Let's hope that it is in that universe. With a character like the Flash, if not done properly it can end up looking like a big video game as opposed to an actual film.

I don't think Flash has to be in that universe to be done properly.

Last edited:

Yeh, because Man of Steel wasn't just cobbled together nonsense and destruction...:whatever:

The guy who leaked the Wonder Woman script details a few days ago said that WB was actively focused on a Flash film at the moment... this correlates with what he said.
When was this?

Are there any good Solo Flash animation flicks out there?

He has some good moments in Justice League: New Frontier. (His moments in the book, particularly with his origin (extended edition), which were omitted in the movie, were really good).

Flashpoint Paradox is technically the only Flash film so far.

Baz Lurhmann or Robert Zemeckis... if you could pick only one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"