The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread - Part 2

What I meant was, I want a guy that has the tall skinny body type naturally.

Aaron Paul isn't old? he's 36! while that isn't exactly "old" old, it's too old for The Flash.

he's 36?! :wow:

i thought he was like 30. he can definitely pass for late twenties/early thirties easily

anyway, i like Aaron Paul but i can't see him playing any type of superhero

I can't see Chris Pratt as Starlord. I mean look at him. He doesn't look like a superhero.

article-0-1AB7BCC9000005DC-383_634x847.jpg

But now that I think about it Aaron will be too old to play Flash in sequels.. by the time JL2 rolls out he'll be like 39/40 years old!

Yeah Ben affleck will be like 45/46 but Batman doesn't have to be a young guy, Flash needs to be a guy in his middle to late twenties.

We need an actor who can play Flash long term! notice when they cast Henry he was 28/29? or when they cast Gal? point proven.

Not sure if this guy can pull of an American accent, but Dan Stevens sure looks like Barry Allen to me!

1zlxeag.jpg

Amy Adams is too old for what? To play a reporter?

I don't agree with the Paul is too comments, I'm just not very familiar with his work. I've seen him in some stuff but not Breaking Bad yet.
You really need to get into Breaking Bad. It's phenomenal.

Yeah Ben affleck will be like 45/46 but Batman doesn't have to be a young guy, Flash needs to be a guy in his middle to late twenties.

Why does Flash NEED to be a young guy?

We need an actor who can play Flash long term! notice when they cast Henry he was 28/29? or when they cast Gal? point proven.

Proven? meh. You pointed out that studios usually go for younger people, I'm still not connecting the NEED part.

Dan Stevens seems like a great choice. He's got the right look and a good build; jacked but not a hulk like Cavill or the Rock. Perfect look for the Flash.

Aaron Paul would look real weird in the cowl... Plus he really isn't that great. No thank you

Aaron Paul would look real weird in the cowl... Plus he really isn't that great. No thank you

Saying Aaron Paul would look weird is one thing. Saying he isn't that great...

giphy.gif

Aaron-Paul-with-him-2012.jpg

The Flash wears a mask. He needs to be able to effortlessly pull off wisecracking without being annoying. Seriously, Paul could do that.

lex_luthor_unmasks_flash_by_browniesarethebest-d5dxjh8.jpg

Aaron-3-aaron-paul-22793425-442-623.jpg

He would need to slim down again of course. It's not that hard to see though.

LEVITIKUZ I see that restraining order hasn't worked out for Aaron.

Yeah I think i could get behind Dan Stevens as Flash

Never seen him anything but he definitely has the look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"