The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just found out Grace Randolph blocked me on twitter. I feel honored!
Didn’t we establish that wasn’t her name?

if she is right about the GL thing, then y’all better change your tune. I’ll never understand the hate. She’s my favorite DC YouTuber.

Are we forgetting that Zack selected her to do his first video interview for the Snyder Cut? She’s clearly legit. No one is correct all the time.

if she is right about the GL thing, then y’all better change your tune. I’ll never understand the hate. She’s my favorite DC YouTuber.

Are we forgetting that Zack selected her to do his first video interview for the Snyder Cut? She’s clearly legit. No one is correct all the time.
It's not? I wasn't aware.

And I have nothing against her personally, but she's been wrong a lot more times than people care to admit. There's just stuff about the way she presents her sources, legit or not, that rubs me the wrong way, particularly with the contrarian parts of her personality. I was blocked over bringing up the fact that she claimed Bob Iger couldn't stand Kathleen Kennedy and they were getting ready to fire her 3 years ago, which ended up not being even somewhat true. That probably happened way back at the end of May and I just realized it now. It was when she was feuding with Cathy Yan.

And If I end up being wrong about the GL thing, I'll gladly eat my words. More power to her that she got to interview Snyder.

Last edited:
I have no real opinion on her content, I just think her voice is quite annoying.

If she's consciously doing a parody of a TV news anchorwoman from the nineties, then she's undoubtedly succeeding.

But that's still not a good thing.

So I'm expecting us to hear Pattinsons voice briefly in the teaser along with quick shots of Catwoman, Batman, Gotham, Penguin, and maybe Riddler. I'm doubting Riddler shows up the most though as i think Reeves will want to keep him under wraps for now.

With a little bit of luck, Pattinson's Batman will sound exactly like a TV news anchorwoman from the nineties... :mrk:

It still boggles my mind looking back and remembering how people bashed ledger. He ended up giving one of the greatest performances of all time.

Seems like a 30 second teaser is due for that DC Fandome. A Russian voice actor is doing Rob’s parts and then deleted it from his instagram. Also, I think it said Gordon’s name on the pic too. So I’m not sure if that means the teaser itself is 30 seconds with some interaction between Batman and Gordon. Or if Gordon’s voice parts were 30 seconds long (making the teaser longer obviously)..

Seems like a 30 second teaser is due for that DC Fandome. A Russian voice actor is doing Rob’s parts and then deleted it from his instagram. Also, I think it said Gordon’s name on the pic too. So I’m not sure if that means the teaser itself is 30 seconds with some interaction between Batman and Gordon. Or if Gordon’s voice parts were 30 seconds long (making the teaser longer obviously)..

The 0:30 indicates that at the 30 second mark Gordon says that line. I believe thats how dub scripts work. So its longer than that. Probably just quick 1 minute teaser

The 0:30 indicates that at the 30 second mark Gordon says that line. I believe thats how dub scripts work. So its longer than that. Probably just quick 1 minute teaser
Cool! Thanks.

Might even be longer that would be sweet.

Does marvel, disney, etc. have to deal with these twitter idiots too?

People hate her because she pulls **** like trying to cause panicked reshoots on BOP. That was a scummy, weird, petty power move which I’m very glad Cathy Yan - an actually talented person - dragged her for.

Also that thicc Grace Randolph thing is so... very, very weird. If that’s what you’re referring to with her name.

Does marvel, disney, etc. have to deal with these twitter idiots too?

There was a period in time where a new Marvel Disney+ show was "exclusively announced" by a rumor site twice a week, so I guess the pendulum's just swinging the other side. I guess we're about a week away from a "Riddler HBO show" rumor at this rate, and things will really heat up right before FanDome.

She’s also a stupid idiot who believes Beyoncé made music a mainstream thing. Yeah you read that right. Y’know, because “music” was such a secretive, underground phenomenon until the mighty Beyoncé turned it into a mainstream entity! Gooood lord..

I will proudly say that I’ve hated Grace way before it was ever cool to hate that nutjob. From the moment I heard her annoying voice and mannerisms that sound like a robot reading from a teleprompter. The fact that I’ve never agreed with her on anything she’s ever said since birth, makes it even more painful.

There was a period in time where a new Marvel Disney+ show was "exclusively announced" by a rumor site twice a week, so I guess the pendulum's just swinging the other side. I guess we're about a week away from a "Riddler HBO show" rumor at this rate, and things will really heat up right before FanDome.
So annoyng. A quickly search will tell you all about that person but twitter fall for it every single time. I thought that all the fuss was over some good source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"