The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be smart if WB did that because Godzilla and Kong is going to make a lot of money.

1917 was the last movie I saw in the theaters and that was January of last year. Watching newly release movies on HBO Max at home is cool, but it will never be better than watching movies in IMAX. Movies like MK, Dune, and TSS, I'm going to the theaters to watch those.
Yep, and also this is exactly the kind of film that benefits most from the big screen.

Look at that! Pure beauty! It brought a smile to my face :hrt:

That’s awesome!

No The Batman trailer in front of Godzilla vs Kong :csad: ... I’m not surprise, they didn’t even show TSS. Only Dune and Chris Rock’s SAW movie.

That’s awesome!

No The Batman trailer in front of Godzilla vs Kong :csad: ... I’m not surprise, they didn’t even show TSS. Only Dune and Chris Rock’s SAW movie.

I got a Suicide Squad trailer, nice suprise because it was completely different than the one released a few days ago. Unfortunately no Batman though :(

I guess it was truly a Fandome exclusive.

I would haul my ass to the theater just to see that bad boy on the big screen.

What's this completely different trailer for TSS tho? Does it just have those shots from the TV spots in them?

What's this completely different trailer for TSS tho? Does it just have those shots from the TV spots in them?

Haven't seen any TV Spots but it had atleast 85 percent different footage. More Ratcatcher, more of the first team, shots of Mongal, Javelin, shirtless Peacemaker along with a joke about his name.

Haven't seen any TV Spots but it had atleast 85 percent different footage. More Ratcatcher, more of the first team, shots of Mongal, Javelin, shirtless Peacemaker along with a joke about his name.

I think Gunn and TSS's IG page showed the two TV spots. But that's pretty cool.

Just leaving this here...;)
tlh7.png

Look at that! Pure beauty! It brought a smile to my face :hrt:

Wow, that was great! This guy should do the whole film in this style.

I find most different Batsuits appeal to me on a similar level but this one really stands out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"