No Way Home The Big Elephant In The Room: Previous Spider-Men Returning?

Daniel RPK doesnt know a damn thing. He's a fraud.

Here's to hoping if the MCU uses Tobey and Andrew they do return. They're great at the job and it'd be nice to have a sort of Pseudo-Spider-Verse arc in the MCU.

Perhaps its simply the task of getting them back home witch(not misspelled *wink*) I'm guessing will be solved in MoM with Strange again.

Daniel RPK doesnt know a damn thing. He's a fraud.

I agree...to an extent. The dude's patron is a joke and almost all of his scoops are just shots in the dark, but he is pretty accurate for promotional stuff, like when trailers drop. So I give him that at least.

Something I just saw someone theorize on Twitter:

What if instead of releasing the trailer on Tom Holland's birthday (which I find unlikely at the moment, but anything can happen), they release it on Tobey Maguire's birthday on June 27th (or on Spider-Man 2's 17th anniversary) and pretty much confirm his and Andrew Garfield's involvement in the movie?

Not saying it will happen, but it would be an interesting way to reveal it.

Something I just saw someone theorize on Twitter:

What if instead of releasing the trailer on Tom Holland's birthday (which I find unlikely at the moment, but anything can happen), they release it on Tobey Maguire's birthday on June 27th (or on Spider-Man 2's 17th anniversary) and pretty much confirm his and Andrew Garfield's involvement in the movie?

Not saying it will happen, but it would be an interesting way to reveal it.

What if they release it on Andrew Garfield's birthday instead on 20 August?

Pretty sure they're not going to release the trailer in August lol

They're giving us the biggest clue in the title.

No Way Home

N W H

Naguire Warfield Holland

Nspidermen With Hattitude

:o

Another look back...

wonder-boys-tobey-maguire-michael-douglas-robert-downey-jr.jpg.webp

WB.jpg

Wonder Boys (2000)

ef1560ddc38168af0777a8ca85cb8df2.gif

8273abdd6595da46-.gif

Donnie Darko ( 2001)

giphy.gif

Easy A ( 2010)

F6Zm.gif

Sideways (2004)

tumblr_ouqw6s3NDc1wn6l8lo4_400.gifv
6xpP.gif

The Impossible ( 2012)

d49cuu6-af693b98-d085-4808-b2c3-3d8afae68e15.gif

KC Undercover (2015)

KG6c.gif

Sherlock (2010)

tumblr_n9yfsqOuRW1rl836wo3_250.gifv
savage-garden-iknewilovedyou6.gif

I Knew I Loved You , Savage Garden video (1999)

73aeee4a9b9bf3f28e02624a0e9d3c3f.gif

Pulp Fiction (1994)

tenor.gif

How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014)

OtKO.gif

tumblr_nadh9jS13o1rrkahjo5_500.gif

Batman (1989)

Last edited:
That other movie that Tobey was rumored for, Babylon. It looks like he's only producing and doesn't have an acting part in it.

Which means that costume fitting he was sighted at months ago had to have 100% been for Spider-Man.

Quoting Nardz's post here because it's relevant. Further indicates what we had already been speculating back then.

Here's a link to an IGN article covering Spiderman casting rumors from 21 years ago. It says it was updated in 2012.
Spider-Man Casting Rumors - IGN
has
Hope the link works for everyone.

It's a brief interesting read. I forgot alot of the other names that the article mentioned.

I remember all these rumours. They were right about Maguire being too quiet and reserved, and that's what we still got in Spider-Man. Don't know how the other names would've panned out, but obviously Heath Ledger would've been dead, and Chris Klein has shown himself to be rather wooden in the Flash.

I forgot this thread was a thing lol

Rendered kind of moot after those leaked pics and the new threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"