• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 table read was January 22 and principal photography began February 17. The Suicide Squad had their table read September 9 and principal photography began September 20. Hope we're closing in on Perry White and the Kents.

I’m assuming other actors auditioning for Mr Terrific and Metamoprho, as Gunn presumably straight-up offered Guy Gardner to his “old pal”.

The hype is gonna be fun w this one man (the forums and the actual feeling lol)

Still feel like jumping directly into a bustling world of heroes and villains is a great move for this film and this universe

Superman and The Last of Us back-to-back. Girl's having a moment! Madame Web will soon be nothing but a bad half-remembered dream. :hehe:
Her career will be made or broken in 2025. I don’t know about Hawkgirl but Dina is gonna be a standout roll for her. Can’t wait!!!!

Does this mean there's no Perry White, no Jor-El, no Jonathan and Martha Kent in the movie, at least not in significant roles?

Does this mean there's no Perry White, no Jor-El, no Jonathan and Martha Kent in the movie?

Well, he did say "I don't believe," not a flat-out "No," so it's equally possible that they may appear but he just hasn't said it yet. Perhaps it's misplaced optimism, but it's also hard to tell with Gunn sometimes.

I want pics from the table read, dammit.

What are the odds we get an official pic of David in the suit when filming begins

We'll probably only get an official image if/when they've something to film in an area in which it would be hard to keep it under wraps.

I can't quite recall but for some reason I have it in my head that we only got the first official picture of Cavill as Superman with the Fonzie hairstyle pretty much just before they started shooting the scenes at the Kent farm house set.

I think that was even the case more recently with Jackman's Wolverine in Deadpool wasn't it? A few out of focus pictures/videos of he & Reynold's prompted them to release an official image were you got a good HD look at the suit, minus the mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"