• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

I doubt Yates is directing Superman. That was mentioned by some internet scooper that isn't much of a scooper at all and lazily attached Yates to Superman because of his history with WB.

Isn't Yates the scarier of the triplets?

thanos-infinity-war-2.jpeg

1510826027-joss-whedon.jpg

8e1cde573cf6ae23767c306683afa5dd

Oh God, it’d be hilarious if they got David Yates.

Would be a very easy way to suck the excitement out of everything lol

I've no clue why Gunn would take that horrible-sounding job begging Zaslav not to cancel half his line-up six months down the line, but I'm happy to have him in charge. I think he's clever and knows how to make 'em.

Yates would make Superman into a kitchen sink drama. Please, **** no.

Whenever we get MoS2....should they recast some roles? Leave them the same? Ignore anything from the prior films?

Bring back Cavill, Adams, Crowe, Lane and Fishburne.

Recast Eisenberg with Matthew McConaughy or George Clooney (my top picks).

Ignore the death of Jimmy, but keep references to the Snyder films broad and generalised.

Whenever we get MoS2....should they recast some roles? Leave them the same? Ignore anything from the prior films?

Jimmy Olsen is dead, so they should change that.
I think their plan is, is to use THE FLASH to create a new timeline at the end of the film so that they can use some stuff and leave some stuff from what the current timeline is right now. So yeah, they can totally bring Olsen back and even with a new actor. I bet they’ll take some Snyder stuff but leave stuff too.

Imo, you want a bright and hopeful superman film, get Brad bird to direct it.

Get Jason isaacs or Edris Elba as Lex.
Keanu Reeves or Hugo weaving as Brainiac.
John Goodman perry
Kurt Russell Jonathan
Geena Davis martha.

If the Flash film resets the timeline like we think, anything is possible.

I'm thinking once the timeline is reset at the end, we could have new heroes that didn't exist before he tampered with the timeline.
Heroes like MM and booster gold.

Rumour of Spielberg talking to the big Z from WB, the article reads like a fanboys wet dream though so I doubt its true.

Rumour of Spielberg talking to the big Z from WB, the article reads like a fanboys wet dream though so I doubt its true.
TikTok Superman Musical Starring Katharine McPhee as Lois?

tenor.gif

I’d still like to see Mangold get the director’s chair.

You know…I’d be up for a Superman musical
Every musical number will change to portrait mode and be edited as a TikTok video. I can't wait for the first flight duet where Cavill is dubbed by Jeremy Jordan!

Mangold isn't a bad one.

How do y'all feel about Lord/Miller being involved in some fashion?

None of these people will be directing this. :funny:

Most likely not but it's still fun to fancast it a bit. Plus Spielberg was going to do the Blackhawks film back in the day. :cwink: :o

Honestly if they were smart they would be using him to find a director...although they did that with Nolan and that gave us Snyder so maybe not :o

In truth they probably just want to get him to make movies for them in any capacity not comic related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"