The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

It's his time.

GK-tMIAXkAADIjf

Full pic makes me think they're doing this press in either LA or NYC:

GK_wuGibIAAz0dv

That looks like an ISAIA Napoli store in the background, and they don't have those anywhere other than the MAJOR cities. So where are the damned paps when you need them?! :argh:

the only actor I’ll accept as Mr Myx is Larry David.
“Supes, can I be honest with you for a second? No one is buying the glasses bit. They’re all humoring you, it’s awful! If the most powerful man in the universe saunters into your workplace in nothing but a pair of glasses and a cheap suit, pretending he’s a whole different person, of course you aren’t going to say anything. This guy could be having a psychotic break! What you need to do is set boundaries with these people. Metropolis can have you from 9am-5pm, and if the worst should happen after work hours, if there’s a downed plane at 7:30, ehhh… they're on their own.”

If people are angry enough they could boycott David's latest project on streaming as a way of saying, "Screw You". Or not

I wonder if we will we call a cap wearing Clark, a cap and glasses is a classic way of celebrities hiding plus it fits into Clarks humble and average guy persona, plus wearing a cap is a pretty classic farm look.

GK_wuGibIAAz0dv

That looks like an ISAIA Napoli store in the background, and they don't have those anywhere other than the MAJOR cities. So where are the damned paps when you need them?! :argh:
Do you think he wore the hoodie because people took pics of him at the other event and saw he dyed his hair?

Are we sure that he did dye his hair? I really don’t see the point. His hair is dark enough that he doesn’t need to.

GK_wuGibIAAz0dv

I'm just waiting for Snyder fans to accuse the photo is altered because Justin is 5'11'', which is impossible because David is towering over him. Henry would be doing the same if true. :o

Posting a rugby player every day until the suit reveal Day 28:

07b1fa2f0fdb6ad14a11b60699d3235b

Hey Nia DaCosta is doing a 28 Days Later movie and it's been 28 Days since I started this nonsense. :weeping:

So based on David going…somewhere…to do some Greatest Hits press and Gunn directing a Peacemaker episode (and an episode of TV usually takes 6-12 days to film), I think it’s safe to say filming is on pause this week. Which might help to explain the seemingly long production schedule if this is gonna happen a couple more times throughout the shoot.

So based on David going…somewhere…to do some Greatest Hits press and Gunn directing a Peacemaker episode (and an episode of TV usually takes 6-12 days to film), I think it’s safe to say filming is on pause this week. Which might help to explain the seemingly long production schedule if this is gonna happen a couple more times throughout the shoot.
Why do I feel like Gunn will end up micromanaging the DCU until he builds some good will into this reboot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"