The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Posting hilarious wrestling moments until we get an official look at David as Superman (day 1)

i-kid-triump-the-insult-dog.gif

I need the Jumpin Jeff Farmer promo.

Honestly, I think we should’ve seen such an early reveal of the emblem as a bit of an “Enjoy this, cuz you’re in for a bit of a wait before you see the rest.”

There's a WB live thing or something on the 15th so maybe something will drop then. I could see cast/crew confirmed on other stuff there, but they may still hold Superman close to the chest. Who knows.

There's no real rush for it tbf. They probably already took the photos they're gonna release and are just waiting for the day or so before any on-location shooting happens.

I figure Gunn has went all out on the suit shoot.
He will want it to be just right, and just right it will be.

There's a WB live thing or something on the 15th so maybe something will drop then. I could see cast/crew confirmed on other stuff there, but they may still hold Superman close to the chest. Who knows.
You talking about the Upfronts? I highly doubt it, those have always been for TV. Might get something on Penguin and/or Peacemaker, but that's about it.

At this point, I really think that Gunn is only gonna drop it the day before they start location shooting.

I'd loooooove to be proven wrong, however.

Agreed. I don't expect him to risk leaked spy pics being our first glimpse, but I think he's got a tight lid on this production, so he will release it right before it's necessary, and only then, I'd imagine.

July 11 marks one year until the official release, and it also bears special meaning to Gunn since it's his father's birthday. So, maybe he'll reveal the suit then. If not, I have no idea.

July 11 marks one year until the official release, and it also bears special meaning to Gunn since it's his father's birthday. So, maybe he'll reveal the suit then. If not, I have no idea.
They'll start filming on location in June, so I have to imagine that the first look will be out already.

Maybe a teaser, though.

Yes I do believe he will do SOMETHING in tribute that day, but I also suspect we will have seen the suit by then so who knows what. Personally, at this point, I'm just as excited for our first look at Clark as I am for Supes, so I'd kinda be hoping for that - maybe a shot of him with Jonathan/The Kents given the occasion.

Posting a rugby player every day until the suit reveal Day 46:

images

Posting Superman pages/panels I love every day until we get our first official look at David Corenswet as Superman, Day 30:

View attachment 89164
View attachment 89165
Well, I've decided to get in on this action. Since The Batman is too cool to make his fans wait for spy photos by releasing a costume test before even starting principle photography, I am going to post a panel of Batman kicking Superman's ass every day until we get a shot of Corenswet in the suit:
image011-WF178.jpg

You talking about the Upfronts? I highly doubt it, those have always been for TV. Might get something on Penguin and/or Peacemaker, but that's about it.

Ah ok, didn't know that. I wonder if they're ready to confirm Waller or Lantern news then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"