The Gifted The Gifted General Discussion

I appriciate the comments about this being in its own part of the X-Men Universe. I still think this'll be much more connected than Legion, but I'm perfectly fine with it being its own thing as well. No need to be connected for the sake of being connected. However, also keeping the door open in case there are cool things they can do to tie-in with the movies.

DCskNlwWAAEADLW.jpg

Hope it's not the streaks she's talking about.

Emma Dumont adds that she is messaged frequently by fans wanting to see the green hair on Polaris. Can we add ourselves to that list? “I promise you, you will get the green hair,” she says.

Everything is looking good thus far, just need more teasers. I'd really like to learn more about Moyer's kids in the show, have a feeling they will be the main characters.

They've only shot the pilot so far (for a hefty price tag too), so I'm okay with not having any more teasers at this point. But it'll be exciting to get another X-Men related thing so quick when we all thought we had to wait until next year.

I'm sure we will get a little bit more toward the end of July.

Probably just a reference image for a character with similar powers. The blacked out part might be some hidden ability that's a surprise for the show.

I know. I'm just saying he's an OC that has Sunspot's powers + other ones in the whited out part.

It would make sense for Sunspot to be there as he was working with Blink previously. Seems like they've recreated him but switched the name out. Retcon perhaps? New Mutants is about to have a very different Sunspot.

Eclipse is the Age of X version of Sunspot. They've just given him a different first and last name in The Gifted. ;)

I'm glad he's not Sunspot. His last name is Diaz right?

And Blink is Clarice Ferguson, not Fong :)

DDoFx1ZXUAAul7H.jpg

I get the Age of X reference but seriously a 3rd Sunspot? Why is Fox making things more complicated or they simply just don't care.

Gifted Facebook has teasers for Blink and Polaris. Love how Blink's outfit is basically just a reference to her DOFP outfit.

I'm kind of liking how Blink's eye tatoo seems a bit more like a scar in the teaser.

Seems like Fox is going to continue the type of stuff they've done for DOFP and Apocalypse. Love it!

The testing station is just one part of Fox's extensive Comic-Con campaign for The Gifted. Sentinel Services (like the agency in the fall drama sent to find those carrying the X-Gene) will launch online through wanted posters, PSAs and an in-depth Sentinel Services website. A corresponding #MutantsUnite activation will also launch, designed to ignite the resistance movement with hacks of the PSAs across social media, hidden geo-fenced Snapchat filters and a first of its kind Facebook AR experience. Watch a hacked PSA featuring star Jamie Chung below.

https://www.instagram.com/sentinelservices/

the_gifted_ad_embed.jpg

Cool, now we can read up on them until the pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"