The Gifted The Gifted General Discussion

I have to say...The Cuckoo sisters are my favorite characters in this show and I love how prominent they are. They are just so fun.

Yeah, they’re great. I hope they explain their connection to Emma besides just the last name.

I think I'm tapping out of this show. Got through the first 2 eps but didn't have the will to watch the 3rd. I'm just not digging the story. Hiding from the government, them vs us, all feels a bit cliche'd.

And would it kill them to introduce some B/C list unused X characters? Wouldn't Forge be a perfect fit for this show? He could come on board as the new leader of the Underground or something.

I think I'm tapping out of this show. Got through the first 2 eps but didn't have the will to watch the 3rd. I'm just not digging the story. Hiding from the government, them vs us, all feels a bit cliche'd.

And would it kill them to introduce some B/C list unused X characters? Wouldn't Forge be a perfect fit for this show? He could come on board as the new leader of the Underground or something.
They’re only at the beginning of season 2 and they have a lot of decently well known characters (Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink, The Stepford Cuckoos/The Frost sisters)
I’m sure they’ll introduce some more well known characters soon.

They’re only at the beginning of season 2 and they have a lot of decently well known characters (Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink, The Stepford Cuckoos/The Frost sisters)
I’m sure they’ll introduce some more well known characters soon.
Funnily enough I found myself bored and decided to give episode 3 a chance, and I'm glad I did since they introduced the Morlocks, FINALLY!

I liked the pace of the ep too. I guess I'm back on the Gifted train. :)

Anyway, series is taking a break next week because Fox is airing The World Series. So baseball fans at least get their fill.

And I can finally watch The Flash live for a week.

Boooooo. The Gifted is the only show I watch live every week :(

Haha, not surprising Carpinello's showing up, Acker kinda seems to bring him along for guest roles here and there on a lot of her stuff.

no Gifted tonight? I vote to ban baseball :p

Looks like Fox was wise to be the only network not to take the night off for election coverage. This show bounced back up to its highest rating in 4 weeks last night. Still...it's demo average is currently lower than The Flash. A major network show having lower ratings than a CW show is not a good sign at all.

Got the 1st season DVD of The Gifted from Wal Mart through a Black Friday deal. Loving the show because it’s in the X-Men Universe.

Sucks to hear honestly. I really enjoyed the first two seasons and I can see how this show would have had great potential going forward. Things were just starting to get really interesting too with how Season 2 ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"