'The Last of Us' HBO Series

Ohhh now I can get into that.

You know, up until I'm going to have to watch super nice Pedro Pascal take a golf club to the head.

I've never played any of the games, but I will pretty much watch Pedro Pascal in anything. So glad that he is getting all these high profile roles after blowing up with The Mandalorian.

I've never played any of the games, but I will pretty much watch Pedro Pascal in anything. So glad that he is getting all these high profile roles after blowing up with The Mandalorian.

He's going to be a great Joel. TLOU is the best written video game I've ever experienced, if this show has the caliber of writing and performances the game has I think you'll dig it :up:

Yeah. Never played the games. But this being an HBO series, these leads, and that Craig Mazin is the showrunner after the success that was Chernobyl...this has all the right ingredients to be another hit for HBO.

Duuuuuuudddee, this is such an excellent get!! I’m so stoked for him!!! He’s going to be a great Joel!

Funny, I remember seeing a piece of concept art near the end of The Art of The Mandalorian book I have, where IG-11 is tending to a wounded to a helmetless, bloodied Din Djarin, and I thought, “Hmm, I wonder...”.

Little did I know.

Ohhh now I can get into that.

You know, up until I'm going to have to watch super nice Pedro Pascal take a golf club to the head.
That ain’t nothing remember game of thrones.
Are boy used to head trauma.

Unexpected but I like it even if he's double dipping on the lone wolf and cub role.

Great choice, obviously. But he isn't Generic Video Game Protag #2, so definitely going to upset the troglodytes.

Good cast, a pity I have no interest in this. Thanks Walking Dead.

I feel like this must be the first time a BS casting lead has dropped without waiting days/weeks for it to be debunked or for the real one to be made.

The folks who cooked up Mahershala’s casting must feel scandalized about all the lost clicks.

Hmmmm.... I'll deserve judgement for now. I can only assume, and hope, that Joel has translated to the scripted page quite well and this is why Pascal has accepted the role.

In regards Ellie, the actress was fine in GoT even though the angry scoldings got a bit tiresome. Again, this casting has me wondering how they've written Ellie for the silver screen.

All very curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"