• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished playing this 'game'. One of the most emotionally draining experiences I've ever had in any medium.

So I just got this game for free. Not even sure if I'll play it.

You got the game of 2013 for free. You should totaly do it, man.

yeah I dont even see how thats a dilemma unless you think you might hold off for the PS4 version instead in which case, I'd do as well

are they still planning a PS4 version?

It's confirmed.

yeah I dont even see how thats a dilemma unless you think you might hold off for the PS4 version instead in which case, I'd do as well

I am a PC gamer. I only have my ps3 as a bluray player, I only one 2 PS3 games. GTA 5 and now The Last of Us.

Sony is saying not the 13th.. Probably the 14th. Haha.

if it's still in June, shouldn't they have a firm date by now?

No. They'll wait til e3. I think that's also probably why we haven't heard anything on things like a Destiny collectors edition.

You know.. The game WAS originally released on June 14th last year...

it seems some retailers are announcing june the 20th as a release date.

if it's the 20th, then great!

I didn't play the PS3 version - glad I waited.......lol

I did but I didn't mess with te online stuff much. I'll go full force into this one. Also.. The game itself is one you're gonna play several times. It's just so good...

I actually bought it a few months ago when it was on sale. but then changed my mind and returned it.

I figured, it's been out awhile, so they'll prob release a GOTY version soon.

so, yeah......glad I decided to wait.

anyways.....what kind of game is this?

is it more of a survival/horror type game?

anyways.....what kind of game is this?

is it more of a survival/horror type game?

You really dunno what kind of game this is? After all this time it's been out?

Anyone else as excited as I am to replay this again? It's like playing it for the first time again. Even though I know how it all plays out, I'm ready for that journey again :word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"