The NCIS Thread - Part 2

The mole hunt ep didn't reveal anything staggering and thankfully we were right about the shots in the promo being a fake out. I still wonder if that guy might be working for Granger though, especially with the way Hetty chose her words carefully on the end but watching over him.

Ever since Granger was introduced they've played him as being a possible mole/spy/traitor. It was alright at first but now, I think he's more than earned his place among the team.

I thought both NCIS and New Orleans were good this week, NCIS snowy airport setting gave me Die Hard 2 nostalgia vibes. :D

Yeah, that was probably the best episode I've seen in years. It was a cool mystery whodunit that isn't normally shown on the show. I'm sure this was shot months ago so it was pretty cool seeing snow on Thanksgiving just like it was (sort of) irl in the DMV.

Another plus was seeing Apollo from BSG as Bishop's husband.

I thought all 3 shows had good Christmas eps that were all quite different.

I particularly enjoyed LA, not only as I'm a "Densi" fan but it was cool to see more to Callen than his usual stuff, hopefully they keep Joelle involved. The whole 'Enemy of the State' style plot was decent as well. I thought the final part at the ice rink was a nice way to end the ep and all the shows pairings had little moments, even Hetty and Granger. :D

I loved LA's "Die Hard" episode, they really made the most out of the premise I thought and I am glad Deeks referenced it as it would have been out of character for him not to. :D

NCIS and New Orleans were really good last week.

Some of the comedy elements with Gibbs and ex-wife number 2 jarred a bit with the overall tone of the ep, but it really escalated Gibbs new storyline. I actually thought when they found the second body that it was similar to Mike Franks death scene but I didn't guess where things were headed. As soon as I saw ex-wife number 1 on the parking lot roof I knew she was about to get Kate'd but I thought Gibbs might save her.

The ending of the ep was as emotional as we have seen Gibbs, both from an anger perspective and the look on his face when Fornell's name appeared on his phone.

With New Orleans they gave Pride an interesting overarching new plot that also added to his back story. The scene with him and Christopher at the house where the young girl was shot by his old CI was really well done. I'm probably not the only one suspecting that the real one behind things is the charity running sister who claims to want no part of her family's criminal life, but we shall see.

I thought the same things at the same time regarding Gibbs. I also figured out who it was right as he was figuring out his wife was going to get Kate'd (I even used the same phrase when I was watching it).

And New Orleans, I knew the body they found at the blown up building wasn't the CI. That was too obviously a setup for him to be behind it all. And nope, I think the sister is behind it too. She wanted the family out of the way so she could run the business herself without them.

NCIS was directed by Rocky Carroll tonight.

New Orleans was pretty good, cool to see former SVU colleagues BD Wong and Diane Neal have a reunion of sorts. I also liked the tease that Borin might join the team, she'd be great to have as a main cast member.

I was hoping Borin wouldn't be killed off as has happened recently with the NCIS revenge plot going on (the one where she first showed up in NO had me guessing if she'd be a cross-over kill initially). If she sticks around permanantly in New Orleans that means she won't die from Mishnev's copycat kill spree.

Decent episode of LA tonight, glad Sam and Callen were onto the guy as I certainly was. :D At first I thought they had been captured by some kind of weird Federal agent hunters and stuck on a game reserve.

NCIS was really good tonight, the storyline reminded me of a less nightmarish version of the final season of The Killing, and brought some interesting backstory to Tony.

New Orleans followed suit in giving Brody some development on her backstory and I wonder if what happened with her sister may have more to it down the line. The actual case itself was also a good one.

Decent episode of LA tonight, glad Sam and Callen were onto the guy as I certainly was. :D At first I thought they had been captured by some kind of weird Federal agent hunters and stuck on a game reserve.

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Am i the only one who thinks NCIS LA has some of the best shootouts and action scenes?
Its sometimes a bit much that they have them every week to this extent...but they are not bad IMO.

Good episode of LA, Thapa was such a cool character, shame they killed him off. I was surprised to see the actress from The Blacklist in such a small role. They are handling the Deeks and Kensi stuff really well. :D

Am i the only one who thinks NCIS LA has some of the best shootouts and action scenes?
Its sometimes a bit much that they have them every week to this extent...but they are not bad IMO.

This weeks ep certainly proved your point, the fight sequence in the hospital was very good.

Really going to miss that Ernie Reyes Jr. can't show up again since I really liked him as a character they could bring in when needed and have interesting storylines for him.

Yeah, that sucked that they killed Ernie Reyes Jr.'s character off. I've been a fan of his since the "Sidekicks" / "Red Sonja" days. I met him at a Karate Tournament in the '80s once.

Good episode this week, I'm intrigued by this new story they have started with Deeks.

Good episode this week, I'm intrigued by this new story they have started with Deeks.

Same here, I wonder what it could be that it would be serious enough that the LAPD have to open an investigation. I hope whatever it is it doesn't come between him & Kensi.

Its great to finally see some more of Deeks backstory, i was always interested in his story.

Im confused on the direction they want to go with Hetty, her character seems to constantly switch between wanting kensi and Deeks together and wanting them be apart.

The Current season of NCIS La is really really good i have to say.

Same here, I wonder what it could be that it would be serious enough that the LAPD have to open an investigation. I hope whatever it is it doesn't come between him & Kensi.

I think Deeks will be protecting someone as opposed to be the one who is guilty of something. Agreed, Kensi should be there for Deeks like he was when she went on the run over the stuff dating back to her Father's old unit.

Its great to finally see some more of Deeks backstory, i was always interested in his story.

Im confused on the direction they want to go with Hetty, her character seems to constantly switch between wanting kensi and Deeks together and wanting them be apart.

The Current season of NCIS La is really really good i have to say.

Agreed, Deeks being added to the cast was what took the show to the next level IMO, he was the missing ingredient.

Hetty is a complex manipulator. :D

It is, the show has gone from strength to strength.

It was cool to see Becca Tobin free of the shackles of Glee, I hope Blaze becomes a recurring character or maybe gets added to the New Orleans roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"