The Official Batman: The Brave and the Bold Toys thread

I saw a bunch of the single figures & figures sets at target last night ( I live in Oklahoma City, OK ). They also had a weird item in this toyline, a toy sword that sort of looks like a lightsaber. The weird thing, it was kinda cool. I saw the Cyber-Tank & that's very cool!

I'm really loving this TV series & I'll probably collect the toys but my problem is that I have read they are gonna go totally nuts with the merchandise & we'll all need 2nd jobs to buy all the cool stuff. Let's hope they don't go too overboard, ha ha!

As if 'Terror on Dinosaur Island' and 'Day of the Dark Knight' didn't pique my interest with the toy line, 'Enter the Outsiders' certainly did. I need the Batmobile, Batplane, and Batcycle.

tomstoyz is right though. Some of us are going to have to draw the line somewhere. The possibilities are endless with the type of variants they can spin here. :D

I want a Grodd figure sooo bad haha. It would be awesome if they made Black Manta's vehicle from the most recent episode

Im anxious for Toy Fair this year to see whats coming for this series.

I want that Batmobile!

That batmobile into a batbike scene in the outsiders made me geek out the same way I did in TDK when he flips the batpod off the wall and back onto the ground. Maybe my favorite batmobile ever, after the original tas one. I may have to get it now....Still need that belt for sure though.

Has anyone been able to find these on a regular basis? Stores in my area cant seem to keep the shelf filled for more than a couple of days. All Ive been able to find in the basic single carded figs and the deluxe packs. I havent seen any of the role play stuff.

I know I'm bringing back a pretty old thread, but I was curious if anyone had a complete list of the Action League toys. I checked out Mattel's site and they only have a fraction of what I've seen in the stores. I have seen a list of just the figures on a fansite, I can't recall the link right now, but they had quite a few different poses for characters (like Plasticman) and a lot more than what I have seen. I know a few of the single pack figures (Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, The Atom, and a few of the Batman figures) are collectible only or con-exclusives, but which ones are the exclusives and does anyone know a site that sells the Action League toys for a reasonable rate? (I checked on Toywiz, and while an amazing selection - why should I pay $14.99 for something I've seen at the store yesterday for $7.99, plus shipping, ya know?) I want to collect all the Action League series, especially now that the show got cancelled.

Anyway, any help with this would be great, thanks!

From my experience I would tell you to go to K-marts and other stores like that but in the shady part of town. I went to the ghetto K-mart in my town and was blown away by the selection. It's like the kids weren't interested there and the collectors were afraid to go at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"