First Avenger The Official: Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter Thread.

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Peggy Carter is the wife of the Invincible Man, former girlfriend of Captain America, and Aunt to Sharon Carter. She fought in WWII as an American agent with the French Resistance.

I really like Atwell as an actress in The Prisoner and in Pillars of the Earth on Starz!

Hayley-Atwell-Captain-America1.jpg

Hayley-Atwell-1074816.jpg

:hrt:

OMG!:wow: I think my heart just stopped. Mouth to mouth resuscitate what a way to get a date.

Surfer

She's a hottie...but she's also a great actress. I know little about the charcaters she's playing in Cap, i'm just wondering if Cap fans think she's a good choice.

Hayley attended the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World premiere and after party yesterday too.

Hayley+Atwell+Scott+Pilgrim+Vs+World+European+m7U898gU5bBl.jpg

Hayley+Atwell+Scott+Pilgrim+Vs+World+European+hL-_IFYiOnxl.jpg

Chris+Evans+Celebrities+Leave+Circus+Bar+BzArd5gsZTxl.jpg

Definitely sporting some amazing attire there... :barf:

Hey... there is Chris with his Captain America haircut! **joke**

Thanks for sharing the pictures surfergirl.

Surfer

I can't quite put my finger on who she reminds me of when i'm watching Pillars of the Earth. I think she's a cross between Anna Paquin and Natalie Portman....

She's pretty fine. I have yet to see her in anything... gotta update the Netflix queue.

She's pretty fine.

I think there is something very attractive and beautiful about a women pulling her hair back off of her face exposing her neck and ear.

Surfer

Every body do your self a favor and watch the latest episode of pillars of the earth she has a damn fine sex scene

I can't quite put my finger on who she reminds me of when i'm watching Pillars of the Earth. I think she's a cross between Anna Paquin and Natalie Portman....
Nah, she's better looking than Anna Pacquin.

My call is just average - she's attractive, but not overly.

She also looks bigger than Chris in those photo's - he needs to hit the gym

Definitely a healthy & voluptuous looking woman. Her body type seems to fit the women of the 1940's look much better compared to the skinny stick actresses we have today. To bad she has to keep her loveliness covered up.

Nah, she's better looking than Anna Pacquin.

That's who she reminds me of; anytime i saw Hayley, it would bother me, because i couldn't put my finger on who she resembles....it's a cuter version of Clea Duvall!

Definitely a healthy & voluptuous looking woman. Her body type seems to fit the women of the 1940's look much better compared to the skinny stick actresses we have today. To bad she has to keep her loveliness covered up.

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with looking like you've eaten a sandwich in the past week and a half. Granted it's a bit much to expect to see women look like they're generally portrayed in comics (full hips and bust, skinny/taut midriff, long legs) but it's nice to see an actress that doesn't look like a skeleton with skin on her.

Wow! I wasn't sure about her at first but that's changed now. She looks smart and capable which is exactly the type of woman someone like Captain America needs and deserves. The old adage "behind a great man, stands a great woman" is true and any man worth their salt would want a woman of independence, intelligence and great ability. They'd want to be challenged and stimulated by such a lady. Otherwise they wouldn't be great. Only insecure men fear a 'capable' woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"