The Official Syfy Channel Original Movie Appreciation Thread

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
So, I watched another gem of film production last night on Syfy channel.

Megapython Vs. Gatoroid.

mega-python-vs-gatoroid-1.jpg

Starring 80s pop princesses Debbie Gibson AND Tiffany.

Yeah these movies are cheesy as hell and the effects could probably be done better by 4th graders. But sometimes they are just fun to watch. Last night was one of those fun times. The cat fight between Tiffany and Debbie Gibson just added to the fun.
[YT]ZQ-TmUg3w9o[/YT]

What are your views on these classic to be movies?

I love these movies....true triumphs of film....I have friends who only watch Syfy for these movies

plus, they keep Dean Cain employed

and they both looked good....Tiffany dressed as a ****ty park ranger and Gibson dressed as a ****ty environmentalist

I actually had one of the greatest times hanging out with my oldest daughter, 13, watching SyFy's Yeti movie. We had so much fun laughing at it. I think I've seen less cheese dairy section.

I was watching out of boredom and to see the catfight but the SFX are quite laughable, even the driving scenes were done in greenscreen which goes to show how cheap these movies are.

If this were done in the 80's with it's primitive SFX I'm pretty sure ILM would've been jealous.

Debbie Gibson vs. Tiffany?!? My money's on the redhead with the tig ol' bitties!!!

The one liners were great. The scene where Tiffany and Debbie were fighting and they get separated from everyone, then Debbie says "I think we're alone now."

I LOVE the Syfy originals! Pure B movie.

And sometimes C.

So, I watched another gem of film production last night on Syfy channel.

Megapython Vs. Gatoroid.

mega-python-vs-gatoroid-1.jpg

Starring 80s pop princesses Debbie Gibson AND Tiffany.

Yeah these movies are cheesy as hell and the effects could probably be done better by 4th graders. But sometimes they are just fun to watch. Last night was one of those fun times. The cat fight between Tiffany and Debbie Gibson just added to the fun.
[YT]ZQ-TmUg3w9o[/YT]

What are your views on these classic to be movies?

I wanted to do Tiffany so bad when I was a teenager. Now, well......ah hell, Id still do her.

Im watching this now. Damn snake just ate a train! LOL

They need to make some superhero movies......

gonna watch it tonite..teehhee

SyFy loves their cheese factor. They just announced making "Bigfoot" with 70's icons Danny Bonaduce and Barry Williams.

I love how they always premier their version of big blockbusters the same weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"