The Official The Batman Fan Art & Manip Thread

View attachment 46801
Something I’ve been working on.

With what we've seen so far of the Riddler, which admittedly isn't much, I have a feeling he's going to be quite loathsome. I could see him being like his character in Prisoners, minus the arrested development aspect.

EujJhZ_XMAgLynt.jpg

In the trailer, he almost sounds like he's wearing a retainer. When you combine him wearing glasses over his mask, I have a feeling this isn't going to be a "cool" Ridler.

With what we've seen so far of the Riddler, which admittedly isn't much, I have a feeling he's going to be quite loathsome. I could see him being like his character in Prisoners, minus the arrested development aspect.

EujJhZ_XMAgLynt.jpg

In the trailer, he almost sounds like he's wearing a retainer. When you combine him wearing glasses over his mask, I have a feeling this isn't going to be a "cool" Ridler.

Some part of me wants to feel this way, but I still feel as though he’s somewhat like John Doe. Dirty when he works, but cleans up well. Especially if he is based off of the Zodiac Killer’s physical description. A clean military look (hence why I went for the tench coat). Riddler seems really meticulous. Strategic, calculating, terrifying and streaming online like Anonymous.

It’s not about Riddler looking “cool”, but rather someone that is well put together. More and more, this Riddler sounds like a psychopath and it would make more sense for him to have a clean look as opposed to a stereotypical unkept basement dwelling nerd.

This was a image I found on Instagram this morning. I think this would be awesome as a second suit, however I know many here will not like this for lack of the new features: no collar, etc.

Artist: Mathias Nicolaisen

8CA9A63B-DBAF-4BEA-AEFC-71AA84662432.jpeg

This was a image I found on Instagram this morning. I think this would be awesome as a second suit, however I know many here will not like this for lack of the new features: no collar, etc.

Artist: Mathias Nicolaisen

View attachment 48983

Yeah, just add the collar to that and maybe give him the normal symbol on his chest and that's perfect

That silhouette.

Still loving how the collar gives it that panther-neck vibe even though they didn't go with a panther-neck. Really inspired.

More Prisma pieces I’m working my way on. So many gorgeous shots from the trailer to work with!

FF8CFA32-AC51-44F7-94F0-C7BF6F3A4F13.jpeg

E1BFF75E-833F-4B24-B234-FF3388C7164B.jpeg

46110F43-1126-4968-8587-68BAC5999762.jpeg

09037FFE-9073-4A83-8D79-E1725D2EF37C.jpeg

987BB3D9-5578-4855-A812-59DB8BBE46B5.jpeg

C2805F2A-2BDC-4D6C-9D4E-2F3BB71FD96A.jpeg

Surprised no one has made their own edits with the 4K stills

View attachment 50010

View attachment 50011

Are these yours? They are fantastic !
I plan to do some when I'll have time, but seriously, it will be hard to beat what you did ahah. That second one is just too perfect to me. An already iconic shot as a basis, a simple and effective composition, some good vintage graphics. Seriously flawless.
If you have the original files with a suitable resolution to be printed, I'm very interested to have that one on my wall...

Do you have the original pic of The Riddler on top there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"