The Official The Batman Fan Art & Manip Thread

Made a quick little poster using that original work by vimkerk:

de69.jpg

I've made a video tribute to The Batman, but idk if that would count as "fan art" here. Should I post it here or nah?

I've made a video tribute to The Batman, but idk if that would count as "fan art" here. Should I post it here or nah?

That is art and I welcome it openly. Even if someone bakes Batman and Riddler cookies, I want to see that too. Creativity comes in many forms. Go for it!

Holy crap this is yours??? I had this on repeat since I saw it haha. Great job! It will get even better once we get more Bruce and Batman scenes.

Ye it's mine lmao

Thanks for the kind words

Last edited:
Can anyone anywhere find the new trailer without music? I can't seem to find one compared to the one released for the last trailer.

Last edited:
Can anyone anywhere find the new trailer without music? I can't seem to find one compared to the one released for the last trailer.

Closest is this

Reason why is that WB essentially stopped releasing trailers with 5:1 audio sometime after the teaser. I was lucky to even get a "5:1" mix that had just the music honestly.

Closest is this

Reason why is that WB essentially stopped releasing trailers with 5:1 audio sometime after the teaser. I was lucky to even get a "5:1" mix that had just the music honestly.

Damn really? Because someone posted a no music version of the teaser and it was perfect. I think they had access to something where they could separate the tracks from each other which not everyone has.

Damn really? Because someone posted a no music version of the teaser and it was perfect. I think they had access to something where they could separate the tracks from each other which not everyone has.

Yeah, WB stopped uploading the 5:1 mixes of their trailers sometime after the FanDome teaser. So that's why there hasn't been clean extracts of the main trailer. That uploader doesn't have special access, there's websites (such as this one The Digital Theater - Home Theater Resources) where you can get these mixes for most trailers. WB just stopped uploading them or letting them be accessed sometime after August 2020

Yeah, WB stopped uploading the 5:1 mixes of their trailers sometime after the FanDome teaser. So that's why there hasn't been clean extracts of the main trailer. That uploader doesn't have special access, there's websites (such as this one The Digital Theater - Home Theater Resources) where you can get these mixes for most trailers. WB just stopped uploading them or letting them be accessed sometime after August 2020

Thanks! So those links are audio only?

Aight, so long as it's gucci

I'm not going to tell you how many times I've watched this in the last couple of days because it's just embarrassing at this point, but long story short-- good job. :up: :up:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"